Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

How much ya wanna bet the only litigation is from leftists trying to block the full release? The only litigation stated was a lawsuit to force them to release it so makes no sense to hold it up due to this. Release it and the BS story about the lawsuit goes away. Something smells here.

I was going to do a whole write up on it but I'll just condense it... My nephew (wife's side) just got let go from his part time city job and then walked to his car by a uniformed cop for daring to question (on social media on his own time) why transgenders and POCs were being given extreme preferential treatment in city hiring... Yeah, it's a lib run city...

We advised him to lawyer up. That's what libs do, eh?

I was going to do a whole write up on it but I'll just condense it... My nephew (wife's side) just got let go from his part time city job and then walked to his car by a uniformed cop for daring to question (on social media on his own time) why transgenders and POCs were being given extreme preferential treatment in city hiring... Yeah, it's a lib run city...

The left will turn us into a police State and use the force of gubermint to coerce and control everyone. Commies gonna commie.

Make sure to do good research on who to get. There are good people out there that will help him win.