Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

Most beer drinkers support brands working with transgender spokespeople: poll

A great example of how a poll can be set up to support the agenda of whoever is commissioning the poll.

Not what actual buyers are showing with their spending habits lol

I suspect that's a poll of only the beer drinkers that will participate in a poll....I think it's safe to say that an overwhelming number of beer drinkers (at least the ones I know) do NOT participate in polls....IMO. :cool:

Last edited:
:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

1682795776178.png

a very good question ..

Paternity tests long proved he's the father. Brandon and Brandon Jr are just sick fucks. The media and libs are hypicritical and disgusting for giving them a pass at the expense of this little girl.

Most beer drinkers support brands working with transgender spokespeople: poll

A great example of how a poll can be set up to support the agenda of whoever is commissioning the poll.
You are soooo correct. Best way to slant a poll, easiest venue is "on the street":

First question: "Do you support all aspects of the transgender agenda?"
If the answer is "NO", move on to the next person.
If the answer is "YES", then go to the next question.
Second question: "Do you drink beer?"
Now that question is more likely to elicit a "YES" response than it would have if it had been the FIRST question had they'd asked a beer drinker if they support the transgender agenda.

Furthermore, LOTS of people drink beer, gay / straight, white/black, left/right, Ford/Chevy, pro/against trans issues and so-on...you get what I'm saying here?

So if you make sure your FIRST question is regarding support for transgender agenda, then the pool of people to respond with a "YES" to the second question will be much larger.

TL;DR:
Ask a beer drinker if they support trans issues you'll like get a "NO".
Ask a trans issue supporter if they drink beer you'll likely get a "YES".