Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

Reaction score
THIS is how they squelch the voices representing conservative perspectives.
This FB page primary purpose is to ridicule and fact check the bullshit coming from the Occupy Democrats page, but refuting the LIES of Occupy Democrats is not acceptable and goes against the general narrative.

Have you noticed the Dems who are criticizing Fakebook lately? Their main criticism is that Fakebook has not silenced ENOUGH conservative voices (you know-- the deplorable terrorist moms who show up at school board meetings). When the Communist dictators of the Democratic party use the power of the federal government to push against FB policy for not meeting THEIR political needs, they have crossed the line into state-sponsored Censorship of free speech. Don't believe the false story line of saving insecure teen girls from Instagram.

1636209669394.png

Reaction score
Ah yes, I remember it well several years ago. I went into the Walmart in my California town, and they asked me if I want bags. What? They said the Initiated Measure to BAN PLASTIC GROCERY BAGS PASSED, so Walmart would no longer give away bags. Oddly enough, they would SELL ME some much thicker plastic bags (and more likely to NOT decompose in landfills) for 10 cents each. I restrained myself from uttering what I was thinking. The "helpful" clerk strongly encouraged me to buy some reusable cotton tote bags...

Well guess What??? Some detailed analysis of the ecological impact of cotton bags shows you would have to use a cotton bag every day for FIFTY FOUR FUCKING YEARS to get any benefit from it over plastic bags. IE-- COTTON BAGS HURT THE ENVIRONMENT MORE THAN PLASTIC BAGS. Hmmm.... sounds like bullshit policy that achieved NOTHING but definitely benefitted certain corporations. I would not be the least bit surprised if major Dem donors in Commiefornia had ties to foreign cotton operations.

Goddam Hypocrites.

1636397512802.png

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
^^^.
Just wait..."several years from now" some so-called eco-experts will be crunching the data and come up with..."Well, I'll be darned. As it turns out, the corrosive and caustic chemicals used to manufacture the batteries for electric vehicles and the subsequent waste byproducts of said industry is having a greater negative impact on our air and our water than we thought!"

What a bunch of morons....:angry::drool::drool:

Reaction score
^^^.
Just wait..."several years from now" some so-called eco-experts will be crunching the data and come up with..."Well, I'll be darned. As it turns out, the corrosive and caustic chemicals used to manufacture the batteries for electric vehicles and the subsequent waste byproducts of said industry is having a greater negative impact on our air and our water than we thought!"

What a bunch of morons....:angry::drool::drool:
^^ and it will be MORE of an impact than gasoline cars producing that pesky natural part of our atmosphere--- CO2

Likely not big enough for ALL the instances of the thread's title, "Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy." :blankstare:
You know--- I been stirring the pot in Chit Chat for a while now. I should probably cough up some money to help the place cover the additional server load in here... :iloveipct:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Maybe Glenn Youngkin's win for the GOP as Virginia's new governor in '22 is a foretelling of events in store for the blue state; hopefully very soon the parents in VA will have more control of their children's education and the educators indoctrinators will be in fear of losing their jobs. :blankstare:

EDIT: 11/9 @ 0608 CT: changed "educators" to "indoctrinators"

Last edited:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Careful with NR
Like many, their inner RINO was on full display during the Trump years and after Jan 6. They seem to have come back to the right lately and there are some solid contributing thinkers who publish there, but they have their share of hypocrites.

Reaction score