Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I personally will not bow to this insanity the left is trying to force on humanity. He is not a she. He's got mental illness and that is why he tried to burn is gonads off.

View attachment 166853
oh .. that takes balls to do that ...

oh, and recall the Ottoman empire gave gender affirming care to numerous Slaves .. especially those who were to protect the harem ..

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
After the DIY "burn-off", I now can supply the DIY mental illness kit. I comes with a
The drill (charged for your convenience) and a nifty set of inserts to help in one's cure!
1688414274715.png
Along with the selection of attachments,
1688414325140.png

You may be cured with a simple touch of a trigger!
All of this for under $100 with no hospital stays.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
afraid to often .. publisher refuses to publish what they contracted ..

A Book Too Controversial to Publish | Nigel Biggar
John Anderson

In this clip, John and Nigel discuss the problems Nigel had with publishing his new book, Colonialism: A Moral Reckoning due to the publisher's fear of public backlash.

Nigel John Biggar CBE is Regius Professor of Moral and Pastoral Theology at the University of Oxford, author, Anglican priest, and theologian. He also directs the McDonald Centre for Theology, Ethics and Public Life at Oxford which aims to foster a conversation between Christian theology and other disciplines.

In 2017, Biggar initiated the Oxford project “Ethics and Empire” which aimed to scrutinise a purely negative view of empires and argue that they were morally mixed. Some progressive historians and academics voraciously criticised the project for 'attempting to balance out the violence committed in the name of empire with its supposed benefits.'

redpoint5

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I personally will not bow to this insanity the left is trying to force on humanity. HE is not a she. HE's got mental illness and that is why HE tried to burn HIS gonads off
Love the signature. I, too, am Native American. I'm not native to anywhere else. Fortunate to be born into a land of liberty, where every day that must be protected and cherished.

Any stupid racist questionnaire I ever get I mark Native American, and subconsciously I'm thinking "You M Fer". Put this in your pipe and smoke it.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Again with this bullshit. Now elimination of past due child support? Like that shit is ever going to get paid regardless. Hell, lets throw in free housing, food, and medical. Wait..... :(

View attachment 166883
What about past-due rent, car payments, overdue library books and on and on ad nauseam?
If not, why not?
What's the #$%& difference?

NOTHING!

It's all about buying votes from people that were never enslaved by people that were never slave owners! :angry:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Smells like a bullshit apologist article written by someone losing his ass in AB stock
The author missed the point of the folks that are pissed off. It states that the reason for a boycott was Kid Rock was vocal, that folks were pissed because the promotion was only 'showing that they wanted their beer to be drunk by all people', and those pissed off folks are transphobes.

What a crock of shit. Few people would have cared except for the fact that the add was of a guy pretending to be a woman and was by Bud Lite to celebrate Woman's Month. Then the post by the marketing VP that trashed all of the then current Bud Lite drinkers as deplorables. That is what pissed people off.

The author is a hack that wrote a piece to again disparage conservatives and promote the left agenda.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score