Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Glad to see someone tracking these adolescent misfit pedophile predators.
Which brings THIS to mind.....

It's no wonder so many people shrug their shoulders regarding pedophilia and child trafficking....we have the chief pedo in the #$%* White House!

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
I could have used that trick years ago, against a gal and her mother.:poop::poop:

Dang this is like Siskel and Elbert. A 2 piles up!

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
On Saturday July 15th I received an invoice in the mail from the Veterans Administration for the co-pays I owe on a doctor's visit and some meds prescribed by the VA doctor. No problem, this has been the process for a number of years now.

I opened it up, it all seems correct but enclosed with the invoice is a notice entitled "VA waives co-payments for eligible Native American and Alaska Native Veterans"

I did a little research and found this==>> VA waives copayments for eligible Native American and Alaska Native Veterans

Excerpt:

“American Indian and Alaska Native Veterans deserve access to world-class health care for their courageous service to our nation,” said VA Secretary Denis McDonough. “By eliminating copays, we are making VA health care more affordable and accessible — which will lead to better health outcomes for these heroes.”

Well, I must admit, it irritated me a little bit so I did some more research about my rights as a veteran and found this:==>> Rights and Responsibilities of VA Patients and Residents of Community Living Centers

Excerpt:

"1. Nondiscrimination and Respect
You will be treated with dignity, compassion, and respect as an individual. Consistent with Federal law, VA policy, and accreditation standards of The Joint Commission, you will not be subject to discrimination for any reason, including for reasons of age, race, ethnicity, religion, culture, language, physical or mental disability, socioeconomic status, sex, sexual orientation, or gender identity or expression."

Now certainly I am no lawyer but I think I'm fairly adept at reading and understanding English. Based on what I read, because I am NOT a "Native American" or a "Alaska Native" I do not qualify for having my co-payments waived. Aren't I being excluded from a financial benefit because of my ethnicity / race?

Or am I missing something here? I am white, FWIW.

Reaction score
On Saturday July 15th I received an invoice in the mail from the Veterans Administration for the co-pays I owe on a doctor's visit and some meds prescribed by the VA doctor. No problem, this has been the process for a number of years now.

I opened it up, it all seems correct but enclosed with the invoice is a notice entitled "VA waives co-payments for eligible Native American and Alaska Native Veterans"

I did a little research and found this==>> VA waives copayments for eligible Native American and Alaska Native Veterans

Excerpt:

“American Indian and Alaska Native Veterans deserve access to world-class health care for their courageous service to our nation,” said VA Secretary Denis McDonough. “By eliminating copays, we are making VA health care more affordable and accessible — which will lead to better health outcomes for these heroes.”

Well, I must admit, it irritated me a little bit so I did some more research about my rights as a veteran and found this:==>> Rights and Responsibilities of VA Patients and Residents of Community Living Centers

Excerpt:

You will be treated with dignity, compassion, and respect as an individual. Consistent with Federal law, VA policy, and accreditation standards of The Joint Commission, you will not be subject to discrimination for any reason, including for reasons of age, race, ethnicity, religion, culture, language, physical or mental disability, socioeconomic status, sex, sexual orientation, or gender identity or expression."

Now certainly I am no lawyer but I think I'm fairly adept at reading and understanding English. Based on what I read, because I am NOT a "Native American" or a "Alaska Native" I do not qualify for having my co-payments waived. Aren't I being excluded from a financial benefit because of my ethnicity / race?

Native Americans have their healthcare paid for already. Indian Health Service is the bureaucracy that provides it... or tries to. My guess is all those native vets would go to IHS and swamp them even further on already short resources, OR-- they are playing a little shell game and pulling the co-pays from IHS.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score

Excerpt:

Excerpt:

Do I qualify? I'm native American. Well, maybe not as I was born in the Peoples Republic of Kommie Kalifornia. That might not be even considered to be of this world.

redpoint5

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

Excerpt:

Excerpt:

I'll start another thread titled, "If I Were Racist".

Sounds like racist, illegal discrimination to me. Seems like a good way to keep an arbitrary group of people dependent and despondent, constantly staring at the bottom of the well instead of the mountaintop.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

Excerpt:

Excerpt:

you need to identity my friend .. you just need to identify ..