IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Notice how she had no interest in getting his response to the original question. The fake reporters want to do one sided debates where they spew their talking points then hide under the skirt of being a journalist so she doesn't have to respond to his concerns. She constantly interrupted him to spew her selective data to make HER points. I wish he held her feet to the fire and made her answer the question of if punctuation is a form of white supremacy.

Last edited:

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
Follow up with Vivek ..
I am in awe of this guy beyond description. The breadth and depth of his knowledge strains my comprehension. The speed he can recall things and cut through the leftist bull$hit is amazing. In comparison, the only brag I can make about myself is that I'm smart enough to realize he's a lot smarter than I am. Even with all of that, I still support Trump over him for this go around. I need more time seeing Vivek to be comfortable having him at the helm.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I am in awe of this guy beyond description. The breadth and depth of his knowledge strains my comprehension. The speed he can recall things and cut through the leftist bull$hit is amazing. In comparison, the only brag I can make about myself is that I'm smart enough to realize he's a lot smarter than I am. Even with all of that, I still support Trump over him for this go around. I need more time seeing Vivek to be comfortable having him at the helm.
absolutely Vivek is talented and smart .. and I enjoy his banter on the woke related topic .. he's a real pro on that ..

I have noticed tho that he is actually very weak with regards to foreign policy and geo-politics - and yet comes off sounding like he really knows that material. So like many others we see .. do be cautious fully believing those who seem so assured of their knowledge ..