Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Last edited:
Reaction score
This bitch can bite my ass!

And further more....any one associated with that racist post should be immediately fired!

Able bodied? Believes in God, English Speaking, Middle Aged. Holy shit. Talk about a hit list for minorities, and lets face it, that's what it really is!

Again, F**K You Bitch!

OMG...this shit is out of control! 'Breathhhhhhh'

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
I think I had B&J ice cream a few times way back when they first came out and there was all the craze about it. I didn't find it that much superior to some other brands of ice cream. The only thing novel was the interesting flavors they offered. Just no compelling reason to pay that much more for a brand that was good but not superior enough to justify the pricetag. Reminds me of ketchup and mayo. Plenty of brands that are good and no need to pay extra for a specific brand name like Heinz or Dukes. I guess I'm weird that way. I've never been to Starbucks although I had some of there mocha in a bottle from a case bought at Sams Club on sale. It was okay.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Reaction score
Gawd forbid a strong leader who is male and white. Captain Kirk epitomizes everything the left hates.

Well, Kirk certainly wasn't racist. He banged them no matter WHAT their color was! Ha, ha.

1705081380600.jpeg1705081475204.png