IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
And the poll doesn't even count all the dead people and illegals who'll be voting for Brandon either.

View attachment 184815
Maybe so but.....

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
I'm guessing this wont work out well, but like most stupid liberal Democrat policies, it will take years for them to figure it out and by then they will have shoved another whole shitload of stupid Democrats through the pipeline...

Oregon University Will No Longer Give 'D-' Or 'F' Grades
Oregon University Will No Longer Give 'D-' Or 'F' Grades | ZeroHedge

The news release stated that “the institutional academic grading regulation will reflect a grade range of A through D; the letter grades of D- and F will be replaced with No Credit (NC) for undergraduate students.”

“The difference is that the grade of NC will not negatively impact student GPAs.”
The move comes as data from the school shows that 65 percent of freshmen who drop out of WOU have earned at least one “F,” Inside Higher Ed reported.

Western Oregon University acknowledged students receiving “no credit” are significantly more likely to continue with their education than those who fail classes, leading some to accuse the school of allowing “grade inflation” to occur, according to Inside Higher Ed.

Reaction score
But the libs will vote for their hero again given the chance.

View attachment 184814
so just remember-- when Biden says inflation is down to 3%-- it's 3% ON TOP OF THIS SHITSTORM. The Low-IQ Leftoids won't understand (or admit this reality) and they will just gobble up the propaganda kool-aid.

Reaction score
And the poll doesn't even count all the dead people and illegals who'll be voting for Brandon either.

View attachment 184815
1706753877897.png

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Reaction score
Keep busing them to NYC! The poor dears haven't figured out a way to tax them. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

View attachment 184878

The economic effect and the social effect on the illegals is very much like SLAVERY. Oh-- no wonder the Dems love it.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
I honestly don't know who this guy is but I can see he was arrested recently because he made some people feel "uncomfortable". Britain has really gone down the shitter with their dystopian rules. Maybe George Orwell should have called his novel 2024 instead of 1984. I give the guy credit, he was only off by 40 years. Nostradamus is jealous!