Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Last edited:

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Screw this liberal. Bus more illegals but put them in his neighborhood until he realizes the full scope of failed liberal policies. Liberals - the only group who gets it when it hits their lifestyle.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Hey, I'm not saying I'm against them looking professional but I find it humorous that when their house is burning down their priority is making sure those putting out the fire are clean shaven. Priorities people, priorities. When you clean up your shit show and have nothing left better to do then by all means, go for it.

OICU2

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Hey, I'm not saying I'm against them looking professional but I find it humorous that when their house is burning down their priority is making sure those putting out the fire are clean shaven. Priorities people, priorities. When you clean up your shit show and have nothing left better to do then by all means, go for it.

That's for NYPD not FD... but most FD's don't allow beards (fu-man-chus ok) to begin with due to issues with the SCBA mask creating a good seal to their face.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
I had a 4pm engineering final one time on a Saturday; the last exam time slot of the semester. When I got back to the apartment the party had been going on for a couple of hours. I had to tell everyone not to talk to me until I caught up. Damn, drunk people are obnoxious. :rofl:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Surfer accidentally records invasion
Decoy Voice

A surfer recording in San Diego, CA randomly saw a boat landing on the beach, but 8 people randomly ran off into the distance, ditching their boat behind. This is becoming a re-occurring situation in La Jolla, but why?

Reaction score

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
I watched Senator Lankford (R)? OK. try to sell his shit sandwich on tv.
He tried to downplay and BS his way through. We can only hope that
Rep. Mike Johnson stands FIRM! NO MORE MONEY!

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
This: :clap:

"The more you say I can’t say something, the more urgent it is for me to say it,” Chappelle noted in the speech, adding “It has nothing to do with what you are saying I can’t say. It has everything to do with my freedom of artistic expression.”