Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Reaction score
please use Bing as your search engine
That’s Microsoft so probably not much better. I just changed the default search engine in safari on my phone to DuckDuckGo and downloaded the Brave app. Besides the latest news Google already had me concerned since they seem to hide my emails from any pro 2a website. As in no notifications an order is ready to be picked up in particular

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
This seems more and more likely

The September Surprise
The September Surprise | ZeroHedge
We already know they are lying and corrupt sacks of shit. This is just more cherries on top. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

View attachment 187511

1708731375582.jpeg

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
That’s Microsoft so probably not much better. I just changed the default search engine in safari on my phone to DuckDuckGo and downloaded the Brave app. Besides the latest news Google already had me concerned since they seem to hide my emails from any pro 2a website. As in no notifications an order is ready to be picked up in particular

True and I use Brave as much as possible and when using it use Duck Duck Go.

The bigger thing I do is when using ,MS Edge and/or Google I make sure i'm NOT logged into their accounts. I prefer Bing and they at least havent tried to tell me I'm evil becasue Im white, yet.

EVERYTHING you do online including Duck Duck Go searches, is tracked and archived and hoovered by any number of companies and bad government actors. I dont even trust the VPN services as I believe many of them to also be compromised.

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Protonmail is my preferred email service.

I was going to add “as I type this on my Apple phone”. but what else is there to use? Google obviously has full control over Android
Graphene OS

Ive been a iPhone user my whole life. I did try GrapheneOS, I love the concept, but seeing it is based off of the android platform, I could not get used to it.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Speaking of Commiefornia, here is an absolutely great video of a CA Sherriff spitting the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth:

Can be said for every blue state in the nation.
He'd better watch out ...In The People's Republik of Kalifornia .. they come after Sheriff's who are not properly licking the boots of the politicians ..

1708807215562.png

1708807523366.png