Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
It is looking like I maybe having to go to SF in a few weeks for work.

I have never been to Comiefornia, I do want to go to SF just to witness the third world shithole. My biggest fear is that I will not be able to carry.
My biggest fear is that I would not return back in the same condition that I was in when I went there.

Reaction score
It is looking like I maybe having to go to SF in a few weeks for work.

I have never been to Comiefornia, I do want to go to SF just to witness the third world shithole. My biggest fear is that I will not be able to carry.
Buy a fishing license and take a fishing pole with you. There is a loophole in the law that allows you to carry a concealed firearm going to and from your fishing spot. I believe it was originally written into the law because of bears in the Sierras.

OICU2

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Buy a fishing license and take a fishing pole with you. There is a loophole in the law that allows you to carry a concealed firearm going to and from your fishing spot. I believe it was originally written into the law because of bears in the Sierras.
Not sure how current it is, but here is an article that expands on that:

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Let's not forget the Chinese and Japanese systematically harmed in California. And that happened after 1865.

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
My fear is not getting it in. It’ll be in my checked luggage.

My concern would be getting my firearm out of the state and TSA loosing their shit when I check my gun i on the home bound trip.
Doesn’t that shithole have laws on magazine capacity etc?

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

My concern would be getting my firearm out of the state and TSA loosing their shit when I check my gun i on the home bound trip.
iirc People's Republik of Kalifornia has done everything it can to try to make the 2nd Amendment null ..

10rd limit at one time .. probably still in effect somehow

recall seeing some supreme court related rulings on the topic on youtube ..

1709320717015.png

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
View attachment 188220
Looks like a big chunk of The People's Republik of Kalifornia's deficit is due to Kalifornia's policies .. woke go broke ..

"The deficit has since grown to an estimated $73 billion for the 2024-25 fiscal year. Dixon attributed this largely to declining tax revenues as high-income individuals and businesses leave the state. Data from the IRS shows California lost around $50 billion due to outmigration." - from In a recent interview, California Assemblywoman Diane Dixon

1709321120624.png

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

San Francisco .. lots of car break ins ..

also see .. Oakland is across from San Francisco ..

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Today Is A Good Day To DEI: In Huge Win For DeSantis, University Of Florida Fires All 'Diversity, Equity & Inclusion' Staff

Today Is A Good Day To DEI: In Huge Win For DeSantis, University Of Florida Fires All 'Diversity, Equity & Inclusion' Staff | ZeroHedge

Love our Gov!

"To comply with the Florida Board of Governor's regulation 9.016 on prohibited expenditures, the University of Florida has closed the Office of the Chief Diversity Officer, eliminated DEI positions and administrative appointments, and halted DEI-focused contracts with outside vendors," reads a statement from Provost J. Scott Angle.

"Under the direction of UF Human Resources, university employees whose positions were eliminated will receive UF's standard twelve weeks of pay.

Good start .. now time to change the guaranteed student loan programs to only cover UP to a certain $ amount based on major and expected ability to pay, and allow for bankruptcy to clear or adjust the loan amounts after the judge rules, which would be inline with bankruptcy rules corporations have ..

This would force those giving the loans have more risk, and the schools would not get blank covered checks for whatever major / departments they decide to offer.

Really, the truth is a better "supply / demand" and creation of better free market conditions for higher education will go a long way to restore the balance in education that is needed.

Approximately $5 million in funds previously allocated to DEI initiatives will be reallocated into a faculty recruitment fund.

1709322649658.png

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
I'm starting to see a pattern with ....
left wing judges ignoring the constitution,
"educators" preaching DEI bullshit instead of teaching students to read and write,
corrupt DA's in major Democrat controlled cities,
rampant violent crime

hmmmm what could it be?

Columbia University Hospital DEI Chief Accused Of Plagiarizing Wikipedia, 27 Others In Dissertation
Columbia University Hospital DEI Chief Accused Of Plagiarizing Wikipedia, 27 Others In Dissertation | ZeroHedge

In the continuation of a trend rocking "elite" institutions, Columbia University Medical Center's chief diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) officer has been accused of massive plagiarism in his doctoral dissertation -- to include copying content from Wikipedia and poaching the work of 27 other writers.

The accusations against Alade McKen came via a 55-page complaint anonymously submitted to the New York City Ivy League school this week and first published online by Washington Free Beacon. McKen's dissertation was submitted in 2021at the Iowa State University School of Education. It's title: "UBUNTU I am because we are: A case study examining the experiences of an African-centered Rites of Passage program within a community-based organization."

McKen has spent 18 years in "multicultural affairs, civic engagement and social justice initiatives," according to a Columbia profile

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
'DMV' America: The Regime's Fani Willis Problem, And Ours
'DMV' America: The Regime's Fani Willis Problem, And Ours | ZeroHedge

.......After all, Fani Willis is the avatar of DMV (DC, Maryland, and Virginia) America - the combination of racial caste system and kakistocracy that the American regime is determined to erect in what was once the world’s proudest meritocratic society.

We have extensively chronicled the decay rotting out America as it pays for bad decisions made decades ago. We’ve covered the degradation of America’s power grid, its airports, and even its amusement parks. But just as glaring as any physical decay will be the decay in human capital—the disappearance of talented and morally upright people who are replaced by farcical parasites who bask in how useless and entitled they are.