Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
David Hogg .. from the left, gets checked by an immigrant ..

David Hogg Gets Destroyed By Chinese Immigrant On Gun Control
Colion Noir

Never in a million years did I think a Chinese woman would utterly destroy the poster child of gun control's entire argument with one question. How did he get out Merica'd by an immigrant.

This is how it went when the Chinese immigrant Lily Tang Williams stepped up to ask David Hogg a question from the audience:

“Hi, my name is Lily Tang Williams. Welcome to my ‘Live Free or Die’ state. Actually, I am a Chinese immigrant who survived communism. And under Mao, 40 million people were starving to death after he sold the communism to them. And 20 million people died, murdered during his cultural revolution.

So my question to you, David, is that can you guarantee me, a gun owner tonight, our government in the US, in DC, will never, never become a tyrannical government?

Can you guarantee that to me? "

David Hogg, "There's no way I can ever guarantee that any government will not be tyrannical. "

Lily Tang Williams, "Well, then the debate on gun control is over because I will never give up my guns. Never, never. And you should go to China to see how gun control works for the dictatorship of CCP”

Sometimes hard truths hit harder coming from someone you never expected.

1712898146481.png

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
I think everyone knows what the problem is here.
Appeasement only serves to make the problem worse.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Normal in a lib city. You just can't go much lower...on the steps of a church, good grief.

Why didn't someone go get that criminal some decent rope...it's the least they could have done. You know this animal is going to be causing a lot of misery over a long period of time.

1712957134601.png

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
No chit....lots of bad shit is going to happen soon before Brandon leaves office. Taiwan better brace. They might get lucky in that China may not be quite ready to go....they need another 4 years.

1712958403676.png

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Normal in a lib city. You just can't go much lower...on the steps of a church, good grief.

Why didn't someone go get that criminal some decent rope...it's the least they could have done. You know this animal is going to be causing a lot of misery over a long period of time.

View attachment 192184

Didn't I hear he had been to the Clinton's house a couple of times? :idk:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Fuck the freaks. I'm not playing along with their alternate reality.

That judge is a fucking idiot.

"Woods argued in the lawsuit that the law is discriminatory on the basis of sex and violates the equal protection clause, Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and Title IX of the education amendments of 1972. "

Yep, no where however does it say I have to go along with your fantasy