Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

NickTheGreat

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I was listening to Bongino daily, but it got a bit much. I'll have a couple of hours to kill tomorrow and probably listen then. It's hard to catch up when so far behind in episodes. I do agree with most of what he says and how he presents the information. His humor usually leaves me flat though. Maybe I just don't get it most of the time. He does need to hone his interview skills and let the guests answer more fully but shut them u when they won't answer a simple yes/no question.
I really liked Dan when he'd fill in on Levin's show. And would listen to Dan daily, but really dialed back the Political Podcasts after the 2016 election. I kinda OD'd on it. I relapsed in 2020, just briefly.

Dan is definitely a NY guy and that's offputting for a Midwestern guy. Even if he's happy, he sounds mad. ;)

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
I really liked Dan when he'd fill in on Levin's show. And would listen to Dan daily, but really dialed back the Political Podcasts after the 2016 election. I kinda OD'd on it. I relapsed in 2020, just briefly.

Dan is definitely a NY guy and that's offputting for a Midwestern guy. Even if he's happy, he sounds mad. ;)
Yeah you have to understand that east coast attitude. I don't think he is comparable to Rush. And my saying "the new Rush", isn't quite right. Rush was accessable for a lot more probably. But he is fighting for us, by exposing the leftists lunacy and hypocrisy.

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I was listening to Bongino daily, but it got a bit much. I'll have a couple of hours to kill tomorrow and probably listen then. It's hard to catch up when so far behind in episodes. I do agree with most of what he says and how he presents the information. His humor usually leaves me flat though. Maybe I just don't get it most of the time. He does need to hone his interview skills and let the guests answer more fully but shut them up when they won't answer a simple yes/no question.

I always liked him when he filled in for Rush, but hes not on in my area. Im warming up to Clay and Buck though.

One guy I really miss is Mark Styne. It was so strange, he held the fort down for almost a year while Rush was having treatments, and once Rush passed away he was gone. That guy had my sense of humor and I really miss him.

Reaction score
Reaction score
National Equity Project…

Ban D and F grades.....

These idiots will perpetuate and Expand the school to prison pipeline for POC.

They need to identify the CULTURAL FAILINGS behind the academic failings.
(1-parent households and a welfare lifestyle accepted as "normal" might be a good start)

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Ban D and F grades.....

These idiots will perpetuate and Expand the school to prison pipeline for POC.

They need to identify the CULTURAL FAILINGS behind the academic failings.
(1-parent households and a welfare lifestyle accepted as "normal" might be a good start)
Really at the core of this is the Marxist Racism. They are really teaching that putting effort into learning is "White" :confused:

It is one of the main reasons they are having trouble lumping Asians in the POC Group.