Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
So, by the same token, because my forefathers came to this country in the past 120 or so years where there hasn't been slavery, I shouldn't have to pay, either.

It's simply pandering, nothing else.
How about one of my forefathers (a direct line) and two of his sons who fought and, all three of which, died fighting with the Union Army. What does that do to my status?

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
How about one of my forefathers (a direct line) and two of his sons who fought and, all three of which, died fighting with the Union Army. What does that do to my status?
Exactly .. I identify as a direct descendant of John Brown .. how many credits do I get.

These people are nuts .. there is no good way to do this even if we were to agree it is a good idea.

Personally I do not see this as a good idea ..

Reaction score
This article is so full of mental illness, its unreal. THIS is why NO ONE gives TWO SHITS about their lifestyles. Live your life, leave me and my family OUT OF IT!

Maebe A. Girl, a member of the Silver Lake neighborhood council....... :puke:

Maebe wore a pin of the Palestinian flag during an interview and explained her involvement with "Queers for Palestine," a movement critics have crudely mocked as "Chickens for KFC."
"I'll say I'm not the spokesperson for the ‘Free Palestine’ movement. But I will say that I am a proponent. I am a supporter," she said.

1719398150909.png

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
This woman is supposed to administer sentences to those that are convicted?

Police release bodycam footage of Douglas County judge's arrest at Buckhead nightclub

The last sentence by the reporter says that the arrest in the night club had nothing to do with her removal so it seems she had many past instances of this wrongful behavior. Hmm....anyone else besides me thinking about Fani Willis right now?

Georgia Supreme Court wants to remove judge facing charges | FOX 5 News

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The leftist sickos are out of their minds.

The United spokesperson (note I said "person" not "man" or "woman) can't even get their story right about why Longoria was kicked off the plan..."too many carry on items" or "using the wrong pronoun".

Barred from boarding United in the future? Great, I wouldn't fly on 'em ever again even if they paid me.

I got a better one for that flight attendant......"asshole". :headbang: