Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Did anyone else catch the hosts of the The View criticizing AOC for her trip and subsequent covid diagnosis....yeah me neither because it hasn't happened. Meanwhile when a republican does the same thing they are all over it.....
Did anyone else catch the hosts of the The View criticizing AOC for her trip and subsequent covid diagnosis....yeah me neither because it hasn't happened. Meanwhile when a republican does the same thing they are all over it.....
People still watch that train wreck of a show?
I have no idea of what is or is not talked about on that show, we avoid it at ALL cost's. Can't stand it.

Reaction score
They get away with it because their voter base are complete fucking idiots.
If you vote Democrat in this day and age, you're openly admitting you are too stupid to function in society.
There is a complete lack of critical thinking. the NPC memes are so on target with them.

Case in point is how they all go lock-step in group-think with pushing the bullshit about "voting rights"-- and that anyone who opposes THEIR bill must want to keep minorities from voting. Then they point to conservatives (who simply want the Constitution FOLLOWED) as being Racist. F That. Even worse is that the idiot "News" networks just puke that narrative out with the same insinuations about conservatives. Of course, they never actually ASK a conservative--- God Forbid the truth comes out I guess.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Few if any of them even know whats in the Democrat bill. They're typical liberal low information voters.

Liberals are basically lazy. They get their talking points from MSDNC and CNN. They have no ability to think for themselves.

Reaction score

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score