Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Seeing a big push by numerous developers want to now build homes / apartments / condos without parking or with minimal parking ... even in areas where already there is no available street parking at night ..
I could see that working in, say like Portland Or. That town is full of hipsters that are stuck riding bicycles everywhere cause they weren't bright enough to pass Drivers Ed. Let e'm finish burning Portland down and then fill it up with high dollar rent, high density slums.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
As far as I am concerned, this guy is a POS and a traitor. I will leave the rest of my thoughts about him private. Nothing good to say at all.

View attachment 117183

View attachment 117181
In his interview with Dana Perino, his comment refuting wokeness in the military was in support of "Diversity" and "Inclusion". He just left out Equity. How did all these marxist infect the military?

Last edited:

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
And another one bites the dust (succumbing to lib retardation)...

1643593913568.png

NickTheGreat

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I used to love that place. We had a local shop in town and then online, of course. The president caught Trump-Derangement-Syndrome so hard in 2015/2016 it was crazy. They'd send emails out multiple times a day, calling you racist if you voted for Trump, blah blah blah.

I quite buying from them, and encouraged all my friends and family to quit buying from them.

I didn't imagine it'd affect them much, but I enjoy every article talking about their demise.

Reaction score
In his interview with Dana Perino, his comment refuting wokeness in the military was in support of "Diversity" and "Inclusion". He just left out Equity. How did all these marxist infect the military?
Indeed. It is the Marxists with guns who commit atrocities and "purges" of those not ideologically aligned. History has shown this repeatedly.