Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Typical of the younger generation. Not all of them, but a vast majority of them. We get these 20/30 something year olds that got hired basically because their Dad knows someone who works at our company. They come in, don't know the difference between the working end of a screw driver and the handle, can't read a tape measure, have no idea which way a drill bit turns to cut, have never seen a square before, and yet, they want an upper 5 figure salary for knowing nothing and not wanting to learn anything. They think they are worth 70k a year, just because they exist and are still living on their parents couch at age 30. They threaten to quit all of the time, because they have a friend who knows a guy who "sleeps half the day and gets paid 80k " for doing it. More power to them. Don't let the door knock ya in the ass on the way out.

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Typical of the younger generation. Not all of them, but a vast majority of them. We get these 20/30 something year olds that got hired basically because their Dad knows someone who works at our company. They come in, don't know the difference between the working end of a screw driver and the handle, can't read a tape measure, have no idea which way a drill bit turns to cut, have never seen a square before, and yet, they want an upper 5 figure salary for knowing nothing and not wanting to learn anything. They think they are worth 70k a year, just because they exist and are still living on their parents couch at age 30. They threaten to quit all of the time, because they have a friend who knows a guy who "sleeps half the day and gets paid 80k " for doing it. More power to them. Don't let the door knock ya in the ass on the way out.
Amen.
I think a lot of this can be attributed to all the helicopter parents, that have NEVER made the kid do ANYTHING.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Crazy stuff. This piece is so comical. Read some of the comments on that video.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Last edited:

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
I did not look it up but read in an article that the Jessie piece reactions on Reddit made the mods shut down the forum.

edit: well I guess it is back up now
Antiwork: Unemployment for all, not just the rich! (reddit.com)

View attachment 117069
"All users with no history in antiwork or related leftist subs that appear coming here expressly to incite further problems will be banned."

Wait......stop the fookin bus. "Leftist subs". So....do these couch potatoes think they are on the conservative right side?? Really??? "No history in anti-work? You mean like: gainfully employed?? :rofl: Omg. That is so rich with raw meme material, I can hardly contain myself!

Last edited:
Reaction score

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
....and now Joni Mitchell. What, is every old liberal has been going to be looking for a couple of seconds of fame before they croak?
"Don't it always seem to go
That you don't know what you've got
Till it's gone...'

It's your fame that's gone, joni....give it up. It's not 1965 any more, hasn't been for along, long time. Nobody cares that you're removing your music from Spotify. Matter of fact, it's likely that 2 people knew it was there to begin with.....you and your agent. :blankstare:

Reaction score
As I always tell my wife, things in this country go on trends/fads and waves. All this far left crap and liberal BS is just a fad/trend/wave. Now IMO I believe the country has had enough of the libtard BS and are we are 'trending' back to a more 'normal' society. Yes, there is going to be more pain, but we are getting there, I truly believe this. And as for this Police Officer AND HIS FAMILY, God rest his soul and protect his family!

1643540628392.png

Last edited:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Seeing a big push by numerous developers want to now build homes / apartments / condos without parking or with minimal parking ... even in areas where already there is no available street parking at night ..

Reaction score
Seeing a big push by numerous developers want to now build homes / apartments / condos without parking or with minimal parking ... even in areas where already there is no available street parking at night ..
I think I smell an agenda here...
So, force people to live in massive apartment complexes where they have little to no control over their own living experience. Take away any effective means for them to own a vehicle, further restricting what they can and can not do and forcing them to rely on Government-based public transportation. Keep tightening the chain across all aspects of life to force reliance on GOVERNMENT. Use social shaming of anyone who doesn't want to live that way. Take their Liberty.