Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Liberal “progressives” are hell bent on making sure that their children are even more ignorant and stupid than they are.

Why, hell....why even show up for class then. ...just close the schools because they have no more practical reason for being in existence. The school district can save money on teacher's salaries, electricity, water, building maintenance and so forth, then transfer the $$$$ saved to another dept. to pay their illiterate, unskilled dumb-asses unemployment while they camp out in the parents' basements watching TV all day until those parents get fed up and boot their lazy 25 year old asses out into the street.

There....I feel better already! :headbang:

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
Portland Community College announced they won't require the covid jab. Take a look at their reason:

"Because vaccination access and hesitancy looks different across racial lines, vaccination requirements create a barrier to educational access that will disproportionately impact Black, Indigenous and People of Color (BIPOC)," the school said.

Make everything about race! I think the only two things these lefties can think of are orange man bad and race. That's their whole life!

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
"Because vaccination access and hesitancy looks different across racial lines, vaccination requirements create a barrier to educational access that will disproportionately impact Black, Indigenous and People of Color (BIPOC)," the school said.
BIPOC? That's a load of HSIAB......Horse Shit In A Bucket. :poop::poop::poop:

Last edited:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Pentagon Leader: Accusations of Military Being ‘Woke’ Are ‘Offensive,’

Poor baby. When he's in a shooting war and the other side says they're offended by being shot at, will he surrender? What about all the normal people offended by the crap they're doing?
And this:

"......I want to understand white rage, and I’m white,” he said, referencing the January 6 Capitol riot. “What is it that caused thousands of people to assault this building and try to overturn the Constitution of the United States of America?”​

So tell me, numbnuts, what is it that caused untold numbers of people to successfully falsify election results, steal the presidency and IGNORE that same Constitution of the United States of America? Was THAT "white rage"?

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
Interesting how an unarmed mob at the Capitol Building is a direct threat capable of toppling our Government, but according to Joe Bunco you need F15s and atomic weapons to do that. I just love the consistency of messaging here. Boggles the mind. You can bet he didn't come up with the "F15s and atomic weapons" on his own, he isn't that creative. It came from his semi-brain dead staff who never bothered to think it through.

Reaction score
"......I want to understand white rage, and I’m white,” he said, referencing the January 6 Capitol riot. “What is it that caused thousands of people to assault this building and try to overturn the Constitution of the United States of America?”
Thousands of people? How many actually entered? Couple of hundred, max? I am really sick of them calling it 'The Insurrection' or 'The Capitol Riot'. If it was an 'insurrection' then why does a lot of video form inside the building show people sitting on the floor on their cell phones? Police come though and say, 'hey you need to leave soon' as opposed to arresting the folks. Walking peacefully within the roped off areas. Why was the only person that was killed a protester? Why was no lawmaker ever in any danger what so ever? Why was no lawmaker ever even injured? By all MSM coverage of other protests in 2020, why was this not called a 'Mostly Peaceful' protest? No fires were lit. No protesters fired shots. No protesters stabbed anyone.

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
This didn't take long.....
Sea level rise due to climate change eyed as contributing factor in Miami-area building collapse

And in some dumb logic, it says: "sea levels rose by 3.9 inches between 2000 and 2017 in nearby Key West, according to a 2019 report by the Southeast Florida Regional Climate Change Compact "

Followed by: "The Champlain Towers South, which had been built on reclaimed wetlands, was found to have sunk by roughly 2 millimeters per year between 1993 and 1999 "

In other words, since the building knew the water would be rising in 2000, it figured it would start sinking 7 years sooner.

I wonder if that sea level rise claim is legit, or if it's just some creative measuring, similar to creative statistics?

Reaction score
I wonder if that sea level rise claim is legit, or if it's just some creative measuring, similar to creative statistics?
It is probably reasonably accurate. Over the last 15,000 years, the earth has been coming out of the last ice age. Of course sea level will rise. But has 2mm per year or 3.9" from 2000 through 2017 been of any consequence? If the building was built so close to sea level that less than 4" brought it down, then the planning and permitting agency is way at fault here. Hurricane storm surge is on the order of tens of feet. Four inches is nothing.

I like how there is speculation way before anyone has had a chance to do any investigation. A lawsuit is already filed - less than 24 hours has passed.

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
I struggling to understand another Oregon policy. For those that don't know, with minor exceptions self-serve gasoline is not allowed in Oregon. The stated reason to limit gas pumping to highly trained operators (;)) is fire safety. The regulation is administered by the state fire marshal.

Then today: Oregonians can pump their own gas during record-breaking heat wave, fire marshal says

The logic module in my brain is exploding! If a fire caused by self-serve is a hazard in normal weather, wouldn't it be an even greater hazard when temps are over 100?

(Spoiler: The regulation was never about safety, and is completely about liberal politics. I'm just surprised they're so willing and/or stupid to display it so obviously).

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
The democratic party and its MSM arm like to portray conservatives as racist. There are hundreds of stories out there right now about the national spelling bee winner, for example:
Zaila Avant-garde wins 2021 Scripps National Spelling Bee, becoming bee’s first African American champion

A challenge for anybody with time on their hands:
1. Try to find an MSM story that DOESN'T feature race.
2. Try to find a different MSM story that mentions even in passing that she's homeschooled. (The story I linked is the only one I could find that mentions it).

The MSM fixation on race aside, this girl looks like one smart cookie.

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score