Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

Reaction score

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Liberals thrive on attention. They’re largely immature self centered adolescents well into their 30’s and 40’s.
By proposing things that tear down the foundations of our society, in their warped minds they focus attention on themselves for their petty 15 minutes of fame and feel empowered.

I’ve found not engaging or arguing with them, but instead laughing hysterically and walking away to be a fun way to watch their little heads explode.

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
For all those "greenies" and EV fans out there, are you aware that the cost of lithium used for batteries in EVs has risen 472% in the last year? Not only are replacement batteries going past the $20K mark, production vehicles will be going up in price significantly as well.

Last edited:

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Reaction score
WOW! Who TF does this supervisor think he is? I wasn't aware that Wisconsin was that liberal.

View attachment 122928

here is the woman who thinks the pledge of allegiance somehow excludes people... A Women's Studies major who went to the Isle of St. Thomas for a Law Degree. Sounds like another rich, entitled liberal.

1647995844086.png

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
here is the woman who thinks the pledge of allegiance somehow excludes people... A Women's Studies major who went to the Isle of St. Thomas for a Law Degree. Sounds like another rich, entitled liberal.

View attachment 122939
What did I freakin tell ya? If they are from Wisconsin and nuttier than a squirrel turd, they gotta be from Madison......

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
She is getting roasted for it--- and she is doubling down on her BS. look up her twitter (whoa--- that sounds wrong!)
Yeah not going to look up her twitter o_O
I deleted my account there when they started cancelling conservatives. I do post links that I get from Daily Wire mostly, and some other conservative channels, for reference to their insanity.
It is still a place where the left is on full display with their crazy ideas and hypocrisy.

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score