Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

mcapeed

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Transcribed excerpt from Pelosi’s recent speech:

So they know that we can’t but it’s the ask now he was, uh, [left arm going crazy now] this morning … more … let’s if we can’t have, an, if we can’t have a no-fly zone, let us have our own and we need the airplanes to come in.

She and JB are on the same page no doubt!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Martina Lavratilova: Lia Thomas wins should have a big "X" over them

Fixed it for her...
Read this leftist Wiki of HIM. The name HE used most of HIS life has been erased from history. It uses only "she" in reference to when HE competed prior to claiming to be a female.

HE is a MAN.

Try finding the name HE used 99% of HIS life online. It has been erased from history.

Attachments

Last edited:

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
"They" don't even want you to think that HE used HIS birth name previously. The search engines have been programed to hide HIS birth name.

Edit: I found it by searching Daily Wire. But try finding it on any search engine if all you know is Lia. So obviously they are erasing it from their online history.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have always been a huge Star Trek fan. No, I don't go to conventions (wish I could) nor do I dress up with pointy ears. Regardless, I love most all things Trek. Then came Discovery on Paramount. It has certainly had it's ups and downs, and with the introduction of Capt Pike, that part was awesome. However, it has always been mostly a big ASS space drama....and that is what sucked about it...and PC from hell. Anyway, I read an article about Stacey Abrams being the President of the United Federations of Earth...thought it was a joke. Those SOB's waited until the very last few minutes of the last episode to introduce that hog as in fact the President. I about threw up when I saw it. A very dark time for Star Trek fans....I am still shocked that they did it!

1647774054328.png1647774151866.png

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
OK. Here goes: "I'm sorry you're a failure that needs to play the victim to get the attention you so desperately desire and don't deserve."
All good now?

Reaction score
OK. Here goes: "I'm sorry you're a failure that needs to play the victim to get the attention you so desperately desire and don't deserve."
All good now?

When she had her comedy show, I use to lmao at it. Then she went FULL BLOWN LIBTARD and the rest is history. This coming from a woman that openly poses nude shots of herself...right. Stupid is as stupid does.