Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Again, lets pull the race/racist card...just f*****g pukes.

View attachment 123869
Indeed .. it can't be because "cancelling others is fine and dandy now", nor "woke authoritarianism", nor "Government and Media has added too much stress into the people" that they're turning on each other, nor "woke culture breeds intolerance" .. can't be anything like that ..

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Again, lets pull the race/racist card...just f*****g pukes.

View attachment 123869
This right here is what marxist ideology is all about and what colleges across the USA have been indoctrinating for many years now. Democrats have never done anything good for Black Americans, and now they are marxist...

"There is a segment of the population that believes that although Smith was justified in his anger, he shouldn’t have behaved that way in front of ‘mixed company.’ Many of us are socialized to believe that there is no time and place for Black anger or emotion, especially not in front of non-Black people," Asare wrote. "By saying that Will Smith shouldn’t have reacted that way because of how he will be perceived by the largely white audience is the perpetuation of the white gaze."
"We must understand that respectability will not and has not saved Black people," she added.
"This is about a much larger systemic issue rooted in white supremacist culture designed to police the behavior of Blacks amongst the who’s who in Hollywood and beyond. Respectability politics suggest that equity and fair treatment require that Black people — both inside and outside of Hollywood — conduct ourselves in a manner deemed acceptable to whites," Hoskin wrote.

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I remember vividly getting called to the principles office with another friend of mine for something we did. (I can’t remember what we did though.). I had a scolding and then had to walk out of the office to the reception room. From there I had to bend over and receive my spanking while my buddy did not.

Not a bare ass’er like I got at home though, just had to drop our jeans. After that I remember going back into his office to dry my tears, while my buddy went back to class. I always wondered why my buddy didn’t get the same treatment.

I remember crying on and off that entire day because I knew what was coming as soon as dad got home from work.

A few years ago that situation came up while talking to my parents. They said they got a call from the office and were asked if they’d be ok with a spanking. Of course they said absolutely.
Im assuming my buddy’s parents said no.
In 11th grade that other kid got kicked out of school because of discipline issues and after that I heard he was in jail.

This would have been in the early 90’s. I’m thankful for that school back then. And yes, that quote was 100% true.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I remember vividly getting called to the principles office with another friend of mine for something we did. (I can’t remember what we did though.). I had a scolding and then had to walk out of the office to the reception room. From there I had to bend over and receive my spanking while my buddy did not.

Not a bare ass’er like I got at home though, just had to drop our jeans. After that I remember going back into his office to dry my tears, while my buddy went back to class. I always wondered why my buddy didn’t get the same treatment.

I remember crying on and off that entire day because I knew what was coming as soon as dad got home from work.

A few years ago that situation came up while talking to my parents. They said they got a call from the office and were asked if they’d be ok with a spanking. Of course they said absolutely.
Im assuming my buddy’s parents said no.
In 11th grade that other kid got kicked out of school because of discipline issues and after that I heard he was in jail.

This would have been in the early 90’s. I’m thankful for that school back then. And yes, that quote was 100% true.
Old Skool way .. lol .. no wonder we have wussies now ..