Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

Reaction score
Watch this:

The family comments:
1650139167285.png

The "victim" (from the family's perspective)...

1650139317652.png

I am guessing he's liberal and so is his family. It seems that Liberals never want to accept any personal responsibility.

Paul Hacker

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Watch this:

The family comments:
View attachment 125426

The "victim" (from the family's perspective)...

View attachment 125427

I am guessing he's liberal and so is his family. It seems that Liberals never want to accept any personal responsibility.
Let me get this straight, the “upstanding citizen”, stole watermelons, stole an SUV and then shot at troopers and his family is still backing him up. SMDH! Forced vasectomies might be justified, so ”they” don’t procreat.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Watch this:
Excerpt of the family comments:

"He was for the peace, for the love, he wasn't a violent person he was very spiritual," said sister-in-law Brandy Parsons.
I guess those were love kisses he threw that penetrated the trooper's windshield.

It's a fact that we all make choices and decisions in life, some good and some bad. Regardless of which type it turns out to be, we always find out later and we can never go back and un-do what we did.

Sadly, more and more it seems that I read that people blame others for their mistakes and misfortunes and seldom take responsibility for their major part in the outcome....:confused: