Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
The above posts and videos by @Oceanslider should be a wake up call to all who see them.

We’re seeing a cult, plain and simple, of disturbed immature people who cannot deal with reality. They are pathetic misfits who never outgrew puberty and can’t make it in society. They’re sexual deviants and predators who because of their own pathetic failings, think they can convince others that their lifestyle is “normal”.

At the root it’s simply “look at me” syndrome. The more outrageous, the more attention they receive. It’s adolescent behavior in “adults” that they want to normalize in children in order to feel good about themselves.

They are laughable failures with no value to society who unfortunately have become “trendy” to young kids who are by nature easily manipulated. They’re supported and encouraged by the liberal Democratic Party because they know how easily they can be controlled.

I truly don’t care how they live their warped sick pathetic lives, or who or what they sleep with, but the time has come to slap them into yesterday.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I hope it is in fact people waking up to the fact that this woke ideology is nothing more than a cult wanting to indoctrinate.
Like a "WET PAINT - DON'T TOUCH" sign's attraction to do just that, I now have some favorite words that I try to work into my conversations:
gender, male, female, her, she, him, he, grooming....and so on.
Y'all have some more? Please submit them! :cool:

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score