Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

Reaction score
I think the food shortage is intentional. Ukraine sells sold much of the wheat our world consumes.

These processing plant catastrophes cannot be coincidental. Really? A plane crashed into one?

Do any of you remember the cheese blocks given to seniors and other low income Americans? My grandmother depended on them.

Makes us dependent on our government.

Last edited:

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
Is the food shortage intentional or does this stuff just happen all the time....read the comments for how many of these are happening that the media isn't reporting on...

This tweet is dated April 20 and gives context as "the past few days". The event and picture it uses are 2 months old. Either big time carelessness or intent to deceive. Either way, I can't help questioning the rest of its claims. The 2-month old "past few days" picture and story are here: 7 injured in explosion as fire engulfs food plant; smoke visible for miles

On the same subject, as far as I can tell there is a total corporate media blackout of the Azure Standard fire a couple of days ago. Pretty suspicious.

Last edited:

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Hey Parents, here is the ultimate teacher! You will be so happy to send your child off to this teacher for proper education...

Reaction score
I retired from XOM back in 2015. It has gone downhill ever since. Constant reorgs, staff cuts, forced retirements. We were never allowed to display anything remotely political or religious. So I guess I do not understand the issue here. I have seen a lot of talk on one of the XOM Retiree FB pages with some in support and others against the company's announcement, driving several people into a frenzy and killing friendships along the way. I do know that the younger folks that were coming in to the company the last few years of my employment were really pushing hard for the company to take liberal, political stands. Glad I got out when I did. It WAS a great company to work for, for more than 35 years.

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score