Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

Reaction score
I would really hope by now that this extremely confused POS 'educator' as been relieved of her teaching duties and air dropped into Taliban lines so that 'IT' starts to appreciate what the American Flag truly stands for. But yet again, we are a 'civilized' country, so this will never happen.

1630235673667.png

Pretty damn disgusting.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
If you were confused about this whole gender thing, this ought to clear things up...
Oh, yeah....that helped me so much.. I guess after 72 years as a specific gender I now know I was "not fluid" the whole time.

(The only "fluid" that I can say exists in her gender is definitely in her HEAD). :screwy: :lmao:

Last edited:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I would really hope by now that this extremely confused POS 'educator' as been relieved of her teaching duties and air dropped into Taliban lines so that 'IT' starts to appreciate what the American Flag truly stands for. But yet again, we are a 'civilized' country, so this will never happen.

Pretty damn disgusting.
Yes, it is...shameful and couldn't be any more wrong.

To restate what I said back in June in response to another school/teacher-related post:

"If the parents of these children allow this to continue or allow their children to be exposed to this then they don't have a leg to stand on and are partially to blame. for this insanity, IMO.
Yank your kids out of public school NOW and find a way to teach them at home, or enroll them in a fully vetted private or Christian school or co-op. The expense and investment in your time and/or money for your children's future is priceless and you will be rewarded a hundredfold."

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score

View attachment 100032

Pretty damn disgusting.
She whispers "I took it down because it makes me feel uncomfortable".

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Reaction score
Well, here is a bit of good news...I suppose.
Great! Now if they would just get rid of that POS Antifa school teacher Gabriel Gipe also!

#12,352

Reaction score