Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

gordo

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I fully understand your decision to leave Commyfornia. May want to think twice about moving to FL, all the scumbags have already beat you to it. This place is not the same it has been, and I am thinking about getting the hell out of here, after 43 years. It is very crowded around here also.
Central/North Florida may not be too bad, forget South Florida though. The golden handcuffs keep us in Broward County, run by crooked dems. And Dade county has just about turned into a third world country. For those of you who like to make fun of Floriduh, two thirds of its citizens were born elsewhere.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Yep, Central FL (stay north of Orlando proper and avoid the Mouse House area south ) , West coast, and most all of the northern 1/2 of the state are fine. (Minus Jacksonville of course)

If you lean conservative, don’t mind work or being friendly to and respectful of your neighbors, Lake County is nice.

handinpalm

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
BTW- we tell all the NY crowd how nice Palm Beach, Ft Lauderdale, and Miami are so they don’t fuck up the much nicer beaches and towns on the West coast and panhandle ;)
Yea the nice beaches of the West Coast of FL. Have not been able to go to the beaches in over 2 months because of Red Tide. not to mention all the sewage that floods out during the heavy rains. ALL the marine life is dead, so forget about going fishing. Sure is nice over here.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Joy Reid and Joy Bayhar. All they do is suck all the joy out of everything they're anywhere near. Two more spectacularly useless pieces of humanity in the vast wasteland of TV/MSM.
If I could take up enough contributions from like-minded forum members. I'd charter a cruise exclusively for that pair plus AOC, Omar, Tlaib, and Pelosi...call it the "Ship of Fools."

With any luck after the boat is 50 miles offshore, a catastrophic explosion would occur and the boat would begin to take on water at a terrific pace. There would be adequate lifeboats, but none are seaworthy because of leaky hulls however there would be just ONE life jacket....one life jacket for the six of those women......

Man, I would love to see that cat fight. :love:

But a man can dream, can't he? If only fiction in our minds could sometimes become reality....

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Last edited:

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Reaction score
They let illegals across the border, but won't give clearance to a private rescue plane with American citizens, green cards, etc from Afghanistan, I guess they could fly into Mexico and walk across...

Yes, saw this today. Just infuriates me!