Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Man arrested after firing a warning shot in the air at car thieves and now had to get rid of all his guns.

And with all that money you think he could afford better cameras LOL:

View attachment 104111

View attachment 104112
You think with all that money he would have actually built a freaking garage. Joe Biden style warning shots are never a good idea.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
You think with all that money he would have actually built a freaking garage. Joe Biden style warning shots are never a good idea.
That was my very first reaction....especially after the first 2 or 3 times !
Sometimes people with a lot of money like to flaunt their toys, though.

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
That was my very first reaction....especially after the first 2 or 3 times !
Sometimes people with a lot of money like to flaunt their toys, though.

He has a garage, a well secured one from what I've heard, where he keeps the really expensive cars, Lambos, Hummers and such. They've broken into the garage and stolen cars from it as well as the car he drives daily which is parked out front. When the alarm goes off or he calls the police, it takes them 10-15 minutes or more to respond which is too slow. He has provided video with ID quality to the PD and get comments like "oh yeah, we know him" but nothing happens. It's been an ongoing problem for this guy for quite a while because it's well known he has an expensive car collection. I'd think that by now the PD would have stationed a car somewhere nearby so they could respond more quickly, but common sense seems to be missing here. He just got fed up with the situation.

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I hope all the members here that are unfortunate enough to live in Commiefornia will add their preferred pronouns to their signature line so none of us end up in trouble with Nuisance by calling them something that triggers them.
Just think of the wussy kids that are being created there that will grow up and run that hell hole down the road. We ain't seen nothing yet.

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Have you ever used a battery powered lawnmower or blower lol...

So, I guess it's back to cloth sails, hand saws, push brooms, sling blades and manual push reel lawn mowers for the peasants. It won't do any good to buy battery powered tools. With all the power blackouts cali gets, you will be prohibited from plugging them in to charge them, which includes your electric car. Betcha Newsom keeps his small gas engine powered vibrator, though......

Wait......they said "gas". What if everything converted over to diesel? Nothing like a Diesel powered ZTR mower rolling coal across the Governors mansion lawn......

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Mandating it. Leftist feel they have the right to force their ideologies on the public.

View attachment 104362
Is that because the 3 to 12 year olds are driving their parents' cars or walking across town and going into stores and shopping with their own money?

I didn't realize that this gender thing is a bigger problem in CA than power outages, drought, fires, water shortages and the rampant shoplifting, urinating and defecating on the streets by the homeless...what was I thinking?

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Is that because the 3 to 12 year olds are driving their parents' cars or walking across town and going into stores and shopping with their own money?

I didn't realize that this gender thing is a bigger problem in CA than power outages, drought, fires, water shortages and the rampant shoplifting, urinating and defecating on the streets by the homeless...what was I thinking?
The Democratic plan is coming to fruition.

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score