Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
They not only hate your speech, they will use any means to punish you for speaking...

I've got 5 now, all indoor small dogs, fenced run.
Let it be known I'll take another, preferably small, at my expense until the owner can claim the pet.
BTW, 2 of the 5 were dropped off and rescued by us 7 years ago....

We love dogs. Matter of fact, I can get along better with most dogs than some people.....to be perfectly honest, if you don't like dogs, you probably won't like me either...and that's OK. :p

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Get ready, US residents. Biden has watched Trudeau turn into little Hitler and he wants to play in that sandbox, too. The Senate and the House damn well better shoot this down. If they pass it, what is left of our freedoms will be completely gone. There is a very valid reason they want your firearms. Biden doesn't want a termination date, because, for him, there will never be one.

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Here it is. Start them phones a ringing.

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
This is so rich coming from Brandon yesterday. Now, substitute US Citizens in where Japanese is currently at and substitute Covid and Brandon, apply it to what is happening today and then read it again.

"Eighty years ago, on February 19, 1942, President Franklin D. Roosevelt signed Executive Order 9066, stripping people of Japanese descent of their civil rights. That order and the subsequent actions carried out by the Federal Government represent one of the most shameful chapters in our Nation’s history. On this Day of Remembrance of Japanese American Incarceration During World War II, we acknowledge the unjust incarceration of some 120,000 Japanese Americans, approximately two-thirds of whom were born in the United States.

Despite never being charged with a crime, and without due process, Japanese Americans were forcibly removed from their homes and communities and incarcerated, simply because of their heritage. For years, many Japanese Americans lived in harsh, overcrowded conditions, surrounded by barbed wire fences and armed guards. Not only did they lose their homes, businesses, property, and savings — they also lost their liberty, security, and the fundamental freedoms that belong to all Americans in equal measure."

DesertRat

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
This is so rich coming from Brandon yesterday. Now, substitute US Citizens in where Japanese is currently at and substitute Covid and Brandon, apply it to what is happening today and then read it again.

"Eighty years ago, on February 19, 1942, President Franklin D. Roosevelt signed Executive Order 9066, stripping people of Japanese descent of their civil rights. That order and the subsequent actions carried out by the Federal Government represent one of the most shameful chapters in our Nation’s history. On this Day of Remembrance of Japanese American Incarceration During World War II, we acknowledge the unjust incarceration of some 120,000 Japanese Americans, approximately two-thirds of whom were born in the United States.

Despite never being charged with a crime, and without due process, Japanese Americans were forcibly removed from their homes and communities and incarcerated, simply because of their heritage. For years, many Japanese Americans lived in harsh, overcrowded conditions, surrounded by barbed wire fences and armed guards. Not only did they lose their homes, businesses, property, and savings — they also lost their liberty, security, and the fundamental freedoms that belong to all Americans in equal measure."
German Americans were also incarcerated during WWII. Both sides of my family are German Americans. None that I know of were incarcerated, but I remember as a child, during WWII, the one big grocery store (Red Owl) in our small town would not sell groceries to our family. Luckily there was a small family owned store that was owned by German Americans.

I never could understand why there is so much written about the Japanese Americans and no mention of the German Americans. Also Italian Americans were incarcerated.

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2022-02-19 at 3.24.55 PM.png

Translated: We are going to make it illegal for you to protect yourself from bodily harm when we beat you halfway to death with our closet rod sticks for peacefully assembling and protesting human rights violations. We must have easy access to your vital organs so we can crack your ribs, give you a concussion and shoot you at point blank range with smoke grenades just because you are in the crowd. We love you people so much. We are just doing our jobs. We also need a raise.