Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
LOVE it when they get called out! This parent is AWESOME!

View attachment 119567
VERY good read and watch.

Everyday parent with balls of steel and a good memory: 1
Karen School Board seat warmer that has a PHD in child finger-painting: 0

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Reaction score

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
This guy is the textbook example of WTF is wrong with our universities, though I 100% sure he is just f****g nuts. Who checks up on and vets these putzes?

Nothing to see here..move along...

View attachment 119583

My favorite quotes:

View attachment 119584

Luckily, most of the kids who will eventually do something with their lives and will be a productive part of society are not going to college and universities. Your drive through McDonalds people and unemployed social workers who ask if you want fries wid dat are the ones with PHD and doctorate degrees.

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Reaction score
This just pisses me off!

California trans child molester Hannah Tubbs gloats over light sentence in jailhouse phone calls (yahoo.com)

Explicit Los Angeles jailhouse recordings of Hannah Tubbs, the 26-year-old trans child molester who received a slap on the wrist last month after pleading guilty to molesting a 10-year-old in 2014, depict her admitting it was wrong to attack a little girl but gloating over the light punishment.

She boasted that nothing would happen to her after she pleaded guilty due to Democrat District Attorney George Gascon's policies and laughed that she won't have to go back to prison or register as a sex offender. She also made explicit remarks about the victim that are unfit to print.

"I’m gonna plead out to it, plead guilty," Tubbs says in one recording. "They’re gonna stick me on probation, and it’s gonna be dropped, it’s gonna be done, I won’t have to register, won’t have to do nothing."

Reaction score
Putting this here because I really don't know where else to put this BULLSHIT. I should be shocked that this was actually printed at a middles school, but I guess I am not. WTF are the parents????

1645663499080.png

1645663576931.png

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Pssst......Kerry. I got it all figured out. You are all worried about the US contributing to the 4 seasons. I get it. I got this perfect way to keep that from happening. Call up the resident in the white house and give him this tip: KEEP OUR TROOPS AND MILITARY EQUIPMENT AT HOME, you old fuck. Problem solved. Wow, that was tough.

....Screen Shot 2022-02-24 at 8.54.39 PM.png