Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

Paul Hacker

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Even if we could somehow justify taxing the wealthy even more, they'd just leave. Look at California's exodus that is occurring both for financial and political reasons. Wealthy people have the means to leave and the tax loopholes they can take advantage of.

I'm not usually the "burn it all down" type, but the tax code is one of those instances where we just need a fresh start. The fact that we all have to "do taxes" every year and it takes a CPA to do it efficiently is absurd.
I couldn’t agree more. And can someone tell me why we shouldn’t go with something like a 10% flat tax, no tax loopholes, no exceptions?

redpoint5

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I couldn’t agree more. And can someone tell me why we shouldn’t go with something like a 10% flat tax, no tax loopholes, no exceptions?
I'm far from expert on the topic, and there's plenty of reason to oppose my idea...

One issue with taxing income is that most of the wealthiest people "earn" very little in that their compensation is stock in a company. Stock has no value until it's realized upon sale. So, people can increase their net worth by billions and have no income. That's the complaint the left has had of Elon... until he recently paid more taxes than anyone in history. We can say an African-American has paid more taxes than any other person so far.

My proposal, I'm sure full of pitfalls... a federal sales tax. To assuage the sensitive left, certain staple food items would not be taxed. The first $1,000 of monthly rent or mortgage payments would also go untaxed. That satisfies the progressive instinct to reduce burden on the lower classes while remaining "fair", in that even the wealthy are untaxed for initial expenditures.

I'm just spitballing here, and none of this is based on extensive research or anything. The thing is, there's no loopholes for buying a golf cart or any other BS nonsense. No CPAs. No "doing taxes".

Reaction score
I don't have any problem with poor people paying a lower percentage. Those who say the rich don't pay their fair share are either ignorant or propaganda-spreading liars.

The top 1% of earners pay over 40% of ALL income taxes collected. The top 25% pay 87% of all income taxes collected. The bottom FIFTY PERCENT collectively pay only 2.9% of all income taxes collected.

If you see MISINFORMATION about the rich not paying their fair share--- call out that bullshit and feed them this graph to fucking choke on. :cool:

2018 IRS tax data by income group.JPG

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
These are sexual deviants. They are discussing "packing" at this conference. As if it is just a normal everyday occurrence. I guess that is how you spell it. But it sounds like they encourage have a dildo up your butt during the day. So are these deviants going to school while at the same time doing this? So they are having sexual experience during their work while teaching our young children? Just wow.

Last edited:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Years ago, many years, I believe teachers generally entered the profession to teach the subject matter they were most passionate and knowledgeable about. It truly was a noble endeavor for most. They certainly weren’t in it for the money.

Fast forward to today, and after at least a generation or two of parents who outsourced parenting to the schools, we have instead a profession that appears to be saturated with misfit, sexually deviant losers who’s motivation to teach is based primarily on pedophilia. These “teachers” are by and large immature adolescents who never grew up, were handed participation trophy’s all their lives, and have the emotional development of a 12 year old.

Few if any of them will amount to anything in their pathetic worthless lives and they should all spend the rest of their miserable existence in a jail cell with a 300lb roommate named bubba.

Reaction score
I do agree with you bigredfish, no doubt. But I will say, that my kiddo's schools so far have been really, really good. I can't complain, other then I wish they would have more homework. That is of now....and that is why I started the school thread...we ALWAYS have to be involved...we ALWAYS have to keep a watchful eye on what is going on. My two daughters know this...and they do keep me informed. I am very grateful for that.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Years ago, many years, I believe teachers generally entered the profession to teach the subject matter they were most passionate and knowledgeable about. It truly was a noble endeavor for most. They certainly weren’t in it for the money.

Fast forward to today, and after at least a generation or two of parents who outsourced parenting to the schools, we have instead a profession that appears to be saturated with misfit, sexually deviant losers who’s motivation to teach is based primarily on pedophilia. These “teachers” are by and large immature adolescents who never grew up, were handed participation trophy’s all their lives, and have the emotional development of a 12 year old.

Few if any of them will amount to anything in their pathetic worthless lives and they should all spend the rest of their miserable existence in a jail cell with a 300lb roommate named bubba.
At least 135 teachers, aides charged with child sex crimes this year alone | Fox News

1653077700732.png
1653077816440.png

Alarming number of teachers arrested for child sex crimes in 2022 - TheBlaze

Last edited:

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
The Libs really have no idea who they are trying to fuck with. Musk will eat them before breakfast. Not even 24 hours after Musk announces he will vote Republican from now on, the libs put their best foot forward and try to accuse him of exposing his dick to someone. Of course, the imaginary person who he showed his dick to isn't telling the story, one of the imaginary person's "friend" is telling all about it.....even though the "friend" wasn't there to witness the imaginary story. Sounds like Christine Blaisey Ford needs another 15 minutes of fame again...

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
San Francisco Bishop Bans Pelosi From Communion

Excerpt:

"Archbishop Salvatore Cordileone said he in the letter that he had previously asked Pelosi to "publicly repudiate your advocacy for abortion 'rights' or else refrain from referring to your Catholic faith in public and receiving Holy Communion" -- or face the consequence of being denied access to the rite."