Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
So, it's my understand that the human brain doesn't complete full development until age 25 or a few years thereafter. Greta's 19 year old brain is not fully cooked and those (at any age) eating up her wokeness do not have fully developed brains. Sadly, many of them may never have a fully developed brain.
By “many of them” I’m assuming you mean all liberals

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
So, it's my understand that the human brain doesn't complete full development until age 25 or a few years thereafter. Greta's 19 year old brain is not fully cooked and those (at any age) eating up her wokeness do not have fully developed brains. Sadly, many of them may never have a fully developed brain.
I don't care what the gender/gender ID, ethnicity, nationality or political affiliation is.......a 19 year old has absolutely nothing of value to offer me in terms of advice, insight or sage wisdom about any topic, issue or occurrence. They are entitled to their opinions but that's as far as I'll go. It's not because I think that I know all there is to know about any and everything.......it's because I have a couple of tee shirts older than her. :lol:

EDIT: and probably a couple of ball caps.......I can't remember.

NickTheGreat

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I don't care what the gender/gender ID, ethnicity, nationality or political affiliation is.......a 19 year old has absolutely nothing of value to offer me in terms of advice, insight or sage wisdom about any topic, issue or occurrence. They are entitled to their opinions but that's as far as I'll go. It's not because I think that I know all there is to know about any and everything.......it's because I have a couple of tee shirts older than her. :lol:

EDIT: and probably a couple of ball caps.......I can't remember.
How DARE you!

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
I love it when the lying hypocrite libtards are proven wrong yet again and have to pay. With their mental illness I suppose they just can't help themselves. All those employed by Oberlin College involved in the fakery and lying should have been fired. The three racist thief students should have been expelled. These people are vile.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score