Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I really think that he is a long haul troll. I think that he was just trying not to get fired, or fired for having his 'identity' discriminated and he could get a big cash settlement. But the school system called him on it by saying it is OK. Now he has to go along with it forever.

1668725880804.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
'And the beat goes on....the beat goes on...' (Sonny and Cher song)

View attachment 146010
What's the big deal? It's just 9 months. And when she is released she will be able to go on all the talk shows and tell how bad it was and be a woke hero. Make millions in book and movie deals.

Reaction score
What's the big deal? It's just 9 months. And when she is released she will be able to go on all the talk shows and tell how bad it was and be a woke hero. Make millions in book and movie deals.
That might in fact happen, but before it does, she is at a Forced Labor Camp learning why freedom is so important and how she (guessing here) just pooped it all down a toilet with her hatred for this country.

So yeah, WHEN and IF she is released, she will be richer, that is for sure. But she won't forget that Forced Labor Camp will she?

Last edited:
Reaction score

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Its a damn shame I have to agree with foreign entities over my own government official!

View attachment 146333
Well, if you want rainbow armbands at the World Cup.. just find a Billionaire who also feels that way and BUY the World Cup .. oh, um what? .. ok ok ..

Just find a Trillionaire who feels that way ....

ok .. there you go ..