Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
This lady, as a discussion thread poster said, "just went from Parent to Enabler". Parenting doesn't mean whatever the fuck your kid wants to do is OK and you support it.
Parenting takes work, effort, and some thought and time. Many "parents" nowadays won't put in the effort because they're weak and lazy, and liberal elements of society are making it easier for them to abdicate their responsibility as parents. Weak lazy people like this lady never grew up, never evolved from adolescence, and have no concept of personal responsibility or cause and effect. They're walking losers who make life's decisions based on "feelz" and are basically taking up otherwise perfectly good oxygen.

Last edited:

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
This is, beyond comprehension. Though it fits nicely with the overall plan to destroy anything having to do with common sense that liberal Democrats seem to support.

Remember, at the core of every one of these insanely stupid DEI and liberal policies to destroy America, the nuclear family, and meritocracy, are the 4 Tenets of liberalism

1- Hypocrisy is embraced, Lying is a way of life
2- No personal Responsibility
3- No Accountability for ones actions
4- More Free shit for me

How You Know The Joker Is Running Things...
How You Know The Joker Is Running Things... | ZeroHedge
Sheetz Convenience Stores Accused Of Discriminating Against Minority Job Seekers By Refusing To Consider Applicants With Criminal Record

Last edited:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
This is, beyond comprehension. Though it fits nicely with the overall plan to destroy anything having to do with common sense that liberal Democrats seem to support.

Remember, at the core of every one of these insanely stupid DEI and liberal policies to destroy America, the nuclear family, and meritocracy, are the 4 Tenets of liberalism

1- Hypocrisy is embraced, Lying is a way of life
2- No personal Responsibility
3- No Accountability for ones actions
4- More Free shit for me

How You Know The Joker Is Running Things...
How You Know The Joker Is Running Things... | ZeroHedge
1713809317799.png

1713809385555.png

Reaction score
I have posted some about anti-antisemitism and Israel, but I NEVER in my life time did I think I would EVER see this on American soil, on American college campuses, ANYWHERE in America. When is enough going to be enough?

View attachment 192922View attachment 192923
1713810169014.png