Prosecutor Disbarred: Misconduct Sent Two Men to Prison

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
".. we've talked about this before, that when prosecutors are so bent on getting convictions and they view it as a win or a loss - you often see tv commentators used to be prosecutors bragging about their win loss ratio like they're pitchers vying for the cy young award and I've actually seen 'like i was undefeated I was undefeated' - you weren't playing a game you were trying cases and so the idea that you were undefeated means that you were either cherry picking cases or you were convicting innocent people because it is not possible that every case that crossed your desk was righteous that's just a mathematical fact .. " - Steve Letto

Prosecutor Disbarred: Misconduct Sent Two Men to Prison

Now consider Kamala Harris:

1621464103950.png

The Rolling Stone covered Kamala in 2019
Kamala Harris Is Being Taken to Task for Her Role in the Drug War
Kamala Harris says she’s pro-cannabis legalization. As was made apparent during the debate last night, her record says otherwise

Vox did a long article on her..including

"At one point, her lawyers argued that the state couldn’t release some prisoners because it would deplete its pool for prison labor"

"Or consider Harris’s handling of appeals for release by innocent people in prison. In one case, her office argued against Daniel Larsen, who was proven innocent by the Innocence Project, because, Harris’s office claimed, he filed his petition for release far too late after a legal deadline. The court disagreed, allowing Larsen’s release in 2013. (In the New York Times, Bazelon listed several more such cases.)"