PSA CANADA TRUCKERS - Don’t use or donate using GoFundMe

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Canadian truckers shut down busiest border crossing in North America, back up Detroit roads

I'm Here For My Kids" - Truckers Block Key US-Canadian Border Crossing As Anti-Mandate Protests Go Worldwide

A group of protesters have blocked one of the busiest international land border crossings in Canada - the Ambassador Bridge which links Windsor, Ontario to Detroit, for the second day in a row.

As the CBC reports, "Dozens of demonstrators lined Huron Church Road, which feeds traffic to the international crossing from Highway 401, with trucks and vehicles starting Monday afternoon and into Tuesday morning with local police asking people to avoid the area."

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
The communist/Fascist government of Canada (eh) is now threatening US citizens for donating to the truckers…. Yes really.

Reading from a prepared statement, Justin Trudeau’s Public Safety Minister Minister of Truth Marco Mendicino stated the Canadian government intends to target any American who may have donated to the Freedom Convoy protest effort. Apparently, the Canadian government wants to scare Americans away from donating to support the Freedom Protest in Ottawa. [Full Presser Video Here]

Minister Mendicino identified the Ottawa protest group as a “violent”, “hate” group. The Ottawa truck drivers were described as an “angry, loud, intolerant and violent crowd,” who “threaten the national security of Canada.”

Sounds to me like an opportunity to contribute AGAIN

Last edited:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Blockade At US-Canada Border Could Paralyze Detroit Auto Industry "In Two Days"

Update (1340ET): More than 48 hours into protesters blocking the Ambassador Bridge that connects Windsor, Ontario, with Detroit, there are new warnings the auto industry might come to a "screeching halt" this week.

"Basically, if there's a shutdown of transportation routes, the auto industry comes to a screeching halt in about two days," Robert Wildeboer, executive chairman of Martinrea International Inc., said Tuesday on BNN Bloomberg Television.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

Canadian 'Freedom Convoy' Raises $7 Million On New Crowdfunding Platform

That didn't take long...

Just days after the Canadian Freedom Convoy of truckers protesting in Ottawa and Alberta saw GoFundMe freeze and return the millions raised on the platform to support them, another 7-figure batch of funds has been raised on GiveSendGo, a "Christian" crowdfunding platform. As of Wednesday morning, some US$7.2 million (CAD$9.1 million) has been raised on the platform despite Canadian politicians' best efforts to try and cut off all financial support for the movement.

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
I'm just waiting as we're about ready for all this excess government spending (i.e. corruption) to make inflation go to the moon. You watch, the government controlled media will completely ignore what got us here and be pointing fingers at the truckers being the cause of empty shelves and ridiculous prices. Mark my words...

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I'm just waiting as we're about ready for all this excess government spending (i.e. corruption) to make inflation go to the moon. You watch, the government controlled media will completely ignore what got us here and be pointing fingers at the truckers being the cause of empty shelves and ridiculous prices. Mark my words...
That’s exactly what they are waiting on. Give Canada amother week or two and the citizens supporting them will turn on them when mom can’t get her kids their chicken nuggets or Mac and cheese.

The truckers will get the treatment the police got in 2020 from the left this year

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
So he did just that, the Liberals have been in power in Canada for 6 years according to a Conservative who called him out, he mentioned the last 2 years of a destroyed economy and all Trudeau could say is he blames the truckers. What got me is the question would be first in English, Trudeau would pull out a paper from his binder and read the answer. (Just Like Biden), but for the French part, assuming the same question was asked since I speak not French, he would answer it without the paper. I didn't get it.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
That’s exactly what they are waiting on. Give Canada amother week or two and the citizens supporting them will turn on them when mom can’t get her kids their chicken nuggets or Mac and cheese.

The truckers will get the treatment the police got in 2020 from the left this year
Trudeau said the same thing today. He just planted that seed, blaming the truckers on the shortages, which started Way before the truckers protest.

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
Look back when the GameStop AMC etc. was going on on reddit, When those guys
beat the bastards at their own shorting game, the losses would be far worse than 2008!
They lost so much money that something had to be done fast!

Go back and look at the commodities markets and how they were manipulated! Run EVERYTHING with J.I.T. deliveries and
float a few boats off the ports for a week with a Union "Safety Program" by the Longshoreman and here we are!