PSA CANADA TRUCKERS - Don’t use or donate using GoFundMe

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Those assholes just STOLE $9 million CA from the truckers up in Canada and are not automatically refunding to donors.

It’s a woke, liberal piece of shit business that is not trustworthy.

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
I'm not saying this isn't true. I've got no information on my own. I find it so hard to believe that I'm considering it unconfirmed fake news until there's corroboration from other sources. If it is true, the truckers' lawyers should be right there with a restraining order and $90 million (10x) lawsuit.

Aside from that I agree that it's It’s a woke, liberal piece of shit business that is not trustworthy.

Edit: The original post is starting to look mostly true, except for who picks the charities. This is supposedly part of the official gofundme statement:

Given how this situation has evolved, no further funds will be directly distributed to the Freedom Convoy organizers — we will work with organizers to send all remaining funds to credible and established charities chosen by the Freedom Convoy 2022 organizers and verified by GoFundMe.

Last edited:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
My question is a simple one. Aren’t the funds held in TRUST? If they are and GoFundMe diverts the funds to another entity isn’t it theft?
Not if you’re doing it at the direction of a corrupt fascist government.

Look at whats happening before our very eyes. Western governments going full on Nazi. The corruption brought on by the big Covid lie is complete and absolute.

They have no intention of giving the citizens back any of the freedoms they’ve taken away peacefully. They won’t go away until they have your balls in a vice. This kinda shit isn’t going to stop. It will continue to get worse.

Should be interesting to see how this plays out over the weekend.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
In concert with GoFuckMe stealing the money, the Ottawa Stasi is in full Fascist mode

EVIL: Ottawa Police Chief Warns Police Officers if They Give Food or Water to Protesting Truckers He Will Investigate and Use "Criminal Code" if Necessary to Go After Them (VIDEO)

Here's the piece of shit

Ottawa Police Chief Peter Sloly warned police officers that he will use the Police Service Act to go after any police officer who offers food, water, fuel, logistics to any trucker protesting in Ottawa. He announced that law enforcement officials may even use the “criminal code” to charge members of the police force assisting the Freedom Convoy 2022 members.
Chief Peter Sloly: “There is no facilitation of food, water, fuel, logistics, or funding by any member of this police service or any other police service that I am aware of. Let me repeat. There is no supply of food, water, fuel, logistics, or anything else that relates to enabling this demonstration by any member of the Ottawa police service or any other police service that I am aware of. Should that information come to me, you can be clear that as Chief of Police of this service, I will conduct a full investigation, I will include the full extent of the police service act, and if relevant the criminal code to pursue charges against such a member who would do that.”

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
My question is a simple one. Aren’t the funds held in TRUST? If they are and GoFundMe diverts the funds to another entity isn’t it theft?
Reading the press release, donors can request a refund before a certain date, so they are most probably complying with the law as they'll only be distributing unclaimed monies.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
AND…… apparently the backlash was quick and brutal.
At 2am the communist company GoFuckMe, having come to the realization they had cratered their business, and no doubt needing to buy time for management to eject, backtracked on their earlier illegal position and now says they will now auto-refund donors as their policy said they would.

I’ve never been an Elon Musk fan, but sending the tweet in the above post to 72 million followers, jump started a bit of an avalanche that with any luck will bury the fascist Nazis at WeFuckedOurselves.com

Update (0725ET): After the radical leftists in San Francisco who operate GoFundMe seized millions of dollars from the Canadian "Freedom Convoy" and vowed to refund donations to donors (upon request) or disburse the funds to "credible charities" (like Black Lives Matter, Greenpeace, and Planned Parenthood Matter), the internet went absolutely mental Friday night about the crowd-sourcing platform's decision.

Rebel News' Ezra Levant equated GoFundMe's decision as "stealing the money." He said the crowd-sourcing platform should have "automatically refunded its donors."

Hours later, around 0200 ET Saturday, GoFundMe released another statement that said, "due to donor feedback, we are simplifying the process and automatically refunding donations."
The audacity that leftists at GoFundMe thought they could redistribute the money elsewhere is shocking. It is a wake-up call for freedom-loving people who band together to take their funding operations elsewhere (ever hear of BTC or ETH?). GoFundMe's poor judgment to only now automatically refund donors has shown their true liberal colors (this blunder has sparked a trust issue with the platform).

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Posted on ZH:

What's wrong with giving the money to a peaceful organization like BLM? Why should those violent truckers get it? Haven't you seen all of the videos of the massive violence associated with the truckers? Burning down cities, torching police cars, killing innocent bystanders?

No? huh…

mcapeed

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
All this crap going on is a form of gene pool cleansing. Organizations like GFM will continue to shoot themselves in the foot and create opportunities for honest, ethical companies. Will take some time but we the people need to make it happen.

Gotta love Elon!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Something tells me with revenues of 100 million (2016) and 18 Billion since 2010 has been donated, they are playing with/investing that money too.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
"Thieving Scum" - Conservatives Livid At GoFundMe After Millions 'Stolen' From Truckers; Alt Fundraiser Gets $1.1 Mil Overnight

Update (1056ET): Conservatives are livid after GoFundMe caved to the Canadian government and canceled a massive donation campaign that had reached C$10 million (US$7.9m).

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) tweeted: "It is a fraud for @gofundme to commandeer $9M in donations sent to support truckers and give it to causes of their own choosing," adding "I will work with @AGAshleyMoody to investigate these deceptive practices — these donors should be given a refund."