Ptz 20x imporx no lan anymore

pasha27

n3wb
Reaction score
Have you tried connecting the RX input of a USB to TTL Serial convertor to the TP6 and TP7 pads to see if either of them is a serial console?
Or go
No - you need a TTL serial convertor. These are different signal levels from RS485 or RS232.
Here are some examples : Hikvision FIRMWARE TOOLS - change language, extract files and create own firmware
You are looking for 'USB to TTL Serial convertor' found in large numbers on eBay, Amazon etc, often for use with Arduino.
Hi, I know its long time already from time you have done it, but I have same problem with my camera, and pretty sure there are many of us, which are not that smart like you, please write down step by step what we need to do,how to connect, how to reboot..even if it possible make small video and post it on youtube, I promise hundreds of thousand of likes on it, because all we crave to recover our cameras, PLEASE!!!, you last hope
vendors stoped to sell PCB boards , they are offering only ks20ic3

Reaction score
Goodnight.
Greetings to everyone who had a problem with this camera. The same thing happened to me after 8 months of use, it did not turn on any more.
Could someone solve the problem?
or is there no other option than to put it in the trash?
atte: benjamin.
cordoba Argentina

djcoolos

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi guys,
A word from France...
I have same issue (no lan anymore) with this cam (Huisun) Yunch YC-HD785-20XA.
Today, on cam board, i found a RX port and perhaps TX port. (picture joined : It's JP9 middle pins are TX (#2 i think) and RX (#3) ; Ground is #4 ; I take Ground on other pin linked on the picture)
Log file : (text file joined)

...But it never ends and i cant' stop it
I used putty then extraputty then "tera term" ; sending "break operation" but no way ...

Do you have an idea ?
Do you think it is main uart (and we can operate from it) or there are others ?

Thanks

Attachments

Jeffi

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi,
I had resently similar issues with my cam, after a storm camera lost power for a few times and after that I could not connect to it, even with the SADP but I've noticed that if you wait for a long time SADP finds it for a few seconds but there is no time to perform any changes. I even replaced all the caps but I found out that the problem was in the sd card. I got camera back online by removing the sd card from the module. Hopefully this will help someone.

Jeffi

n3wb
Reaction score
I forgot to tell that I had the camera for a few years now and I've been quite happy with it. I had only one problem with it in the past which was also similar to this problem, after the power lost I had issues with the power supply and I fixed it by buying a new power supply. Also, make sure to wait for a minute or two after you apply power back to the cam after you unplug it, I've noticed that is a issue sometimes if the camera is not visible on the network after a powerloss.

valor

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi,
I had resently similar issues with my cam, after a storm camera lost power for a few times and after that I could not connect to it, even with the SADP but I've noticed that if you wait for a long time SADP finds it for a few seconds but there is no time to perform any changes. I even replaced all the caps but I found out that the problem was in the sd card. I got camera back online by removing the sd card from the module. Hopefully this will help someone.
I forgot to tell that I had the camera for a few years now and I've been quite happy with it. I had only one problem with it in the past which was also similar to this problem, after the power lost I had issues with the power supply and I fixed it by buying a new power supply. Also, make sure to wait for a minute or two after you apply power back to the cam after you unplug it, I've noticed that is a issue sometimes if the camera is not visible on the network after a powerloss.
You write nonsense. All the problems described by you are not problems at all, which are discussed in this topic.

Jeffi

n3wb
Reaction score
You write nonsense. All the problems described by you are not problems at all, which are discussed in this topic.
R you for real, have you moron even read the name of this topic? I just wanted everyone with this network problem to know that this problem can be fixed by replasing the faulty psu or a corrupted sd-card as they will cause the same issues.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
R you for real, have you moron even read the name of this topic? I just wanted everyone with this network problem to know that this problem can be fixed by replasing the faulty psu or a corrupted sd-card as they will cause the same issues.
+1^^.
You have been admonished by a self-proclaimed Russian who is an expert on what are considered as problems by others...he also has 3 posts under his belt, all in one thread, so maybe he's considered an expert in his country. :cool:

valor

n3wb
Reaction score
The lion's share in the camera is not installed SD card. This is just a buggy module entirely.
Four and a half people told me that they had an unresolved problem with the manipulations you offered. I have two such cameras, which still do not work. Therefore, there is something to draw conclusions. Sorry if was harsh.

Last edited:

aksurrey

n3wb
Reaction score
YUNCH commissioned me and told everyone a message.

Everyone bought the YUNCH 20X auto tracking ptz ip camera (201702-201706)

AliExpress - Online Shopping for Popular Electronics, Fashion, Home & Garden, Toys & Sports, Automobiles and More.

The root cause of unstable camera work has been found.
Because I have two cameras have been completely resolved.

The main reason is due to S2L chip process problems.
A batch of S2L chips is unstable. The time is (201702-201706) but not all cameras have problems, only a part of the customer's machine work will be unstable.

The problem with your camcorder is that when the camcorder is turned on, it can move horizontally and vertically, but the network cannot be connected. Or show network anomalies.

solution:

1. For can not connect

Return the network movement to the factory for repair. Or it will be replaced during the warranty period.
The issue of commitment will be completely resolved
Because the replacement movement will be free from KS20IC3 to KS20ID3

2. The camera works normally and can connect normally.

In April YUNCH will provide an upgrade document to resolve S2L process issues.

3.If you have passed the warranty period, normal damage, need to be upgraded, you can contact JACK and purchase the 20X movement separately. Specific prices can be discussed with JACK. You can discuss the price with him :wow:.
Aliexpress.com : Buy YUNCH 20/30X HD 2.0M Zoom Color Block With only YUNCH auto tracking ptz Camera from Reliable auto zoom camera suppliers on YUNCH Official Store

Specific solution, you can contact YUNCH JACK

Now all YC-HD785R-20X have been upgraded to KS20ID3.

Does anyone know if a compatible unit is available through another Aliexpress retailer under an alternate part number and I mean following:
Aliexpress.com : Buy YUNCH 20/30X HD 2.0M Zoom Color Block With only YUNCH auto tracking ptz Camera from Reliable auto zoom camera suppliers on YUNCH Official Store