PTZ camera and motion detect

TimK

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Is it possible to have different motion detect settings (zones, privacy etc..) for individual preset views? I'd like to have my PTZ make a tour and look for motion on each stop. Trouble is each location will require different hot spots and other settings. What would really be nice is to be able to take a panoramic image an apply a "global" mask. That way any location the camera stops in would have it's own criteria. If the system was really smart it would be able to recognize the global settings at various zooms too.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Is it possible to have different motion detect settings (zones, privacy etc..) for individual preset views? I'd like to have my PTZ make a tour and look for motion on each stop. Trouble is each location will require different hot spots and other settings. What would really be nice is to be able to take a panoramic image an apply a "global" mask. That way any location the camera stops in would have it's own criteria. If the system was really smart it would be able to recognize the global settings at various zooms too.
Yes, you can override the mask and set your own for each preset...