PTZ Camera SD52C225U-HNI Plugin

steve hollis

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Can anybody possibly help me out with this Plug-in problem, I really would appreciate it!

I have a NVR5216-16P-4KS2E with various cameras and last week I obtained from Andy [THANKS ANDY] a SD52C225U-HNI after reading all the reviews on the forum.

I’m not so interested in the tours etc, but am really impressed by the auto-tracking and in order to set this up the best way, I need to be able to access and view the camera through the internet explorer settings link through the NVR itself, and that’s when hit the problem, which is that the plugins never work for me! When accessing them through the NVR - seemingly the NVR nobbles the file in some way, making them corrupt. With my anti-virus off and SmartScreen off - tried through 3 computers it always gives you a data integrity failed warning. I've followed the fixes for this and it still doesn't work so pretty much given up doing it this way.

Over the last couple of days I’ve reset the camera and tried to pick it up on the network independently to obtain the plug-in but although my NVR accepts it back immediately I can never get it to show as a stand alone.

So my question is, and sorry it's been so long-winded coming…

Where else can I get this plug-in from ?

Is the plug-in I need unique to the SD52C225U-HNI ?

Can't seem to find it from Dahua anywhere and before I go I should just add that I’ve tried using Pale moon and the earlier versions of Firefox to avoid the plugin problem, but again, none of these ever seem to work for me. I have Smart PSS, but it’s difficult to fathom out and although there is a good Auto-tracking tutorial on Dahua wiki, it is for version one of PSS and there doesn't seem to be a detailed tutorial for version 2.