PTZ dwell time change?

J273

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hi all,

Is there a setting on the NVR (I-series) which will allow you to change the dwell time for a preset?. Ive looked but can't seem to find anything.

I have a PTZ camera and currently have it set so that when one of my other cameras detects line crossing the PTZ flick to the preset i have set covering the area, problem is it literally flicks to the preset for a few seconds and then flicks back to its initial position. Is there a way of changing this at all?

Many thanks

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
Is there a setting on the NVR (I-series) which will allow you to change the dwell time for a preset?
Not that I'm aware of. Only a subset of camera configuration items are replicated in the NVR.

Suggestion :
In the NVR web GUI, enable 'Virtual Host' in Network | Advanced settings.
Then use the link in the far right column under System | Camera Management to access the camera web GUI directly for detailed configuration.

J273

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Not that I'm aware of. Only a subset of camera configuration items are replicated in the NVR.

Suggestion :
In the NVR web GUI, enable 'Virtual Host' in Network | Advanced settings.
Then use the link in the far right column under System | Camera Management to access the camera web GUI directly for detailed configuration.
Thanks

Yeah i have checked this but id of thought this would be a setting on the NVR itself rather than the camera?