PTZ1C203UE-GN latest new firmware201904

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
New Feature

1.3D positioning is more accurate.
2. IR light control is optimized.

Fixed Bugs No.
1.Deleted GB standard in the English program.
2.Click preset positions refresh button continuously, the same preset position would be displayed on several positions on the interface.

Suit Models

PTZ1C200UE-GN
PTZ1C200UE-GN
PTZ1C200UE-GN-W
PTZ1C200UE-GN-W
PTZ1C203UE-GN;
PTZ1C203UE-GN-W;
SD22204UE-GN;
SD22204UE-GN-W

Attachments

Pmedicj

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Andy,

I cannot call up presets for the PTZ, It allows me to set presets but I cannot call them up. For instance if I set up Preset 1 and then move the camera if I attempt to call up the preset it says Preset 1 but the camera does not respond and go back to it. Also, I can not set up IVS rules. Again it allows me to set them up and when I save the info its like no rules were set, ie. No blue line for the rules. All my other PTZ cameras are working fine with IVS and presets.

Pmedicj

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I installed this firmware that supposedly fixed the preset problem. Cannot get it to work or IVS

I also did a factory reset of the NVR and at the camera itself. No luck!

Pmedicj

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I reflashed the firmware. I can now get an IVS set up but I cannot set any presets with it. PTZ works manually but I cannot set presets, tour etc.

Pmedicj

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Andy,

I went into the Web UI for this camera and there is no "PTZ" set up option for presets like in my other cams. Something is flawed with this firmware.

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
For others following along, there is no evidence on the Dahua website that this camera is supposed to have Presets or Tours in the specs.
Could have simply been overlooked when the specs were written up, but we don't really know.

pinko

Known around here
Reaction score
Could be down to that these types PTZ might have a different tilt pan setup. Looks to be the only type of Dahua PTZ without presets and tours.
Time to tear it down and take a look?
I'm sure there a good reason....overlooked or problematic.I'm sure we'll find out eventually.
I'm guessing the mechanism for p/t is only intended for light use.

Pmedicj

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
New Feature

1.3D positioning is more accurate.
2. IR light control is optimized.

Fixed Bugs No.
1.Deleted GB standard in the English program.
2.Click preset positions refresh button continuously, the same preset position would be displayed on several positions on the interface.

Suit Models

PTZ1C200UE-GN
PTZ1C200UE-GN
PTZ1C200UE-GN-W
PTZ1C200UE-GN-W
PTZ1C203UE-GN;
PTZ1C203UE-GN-W;
SD22204UE-GN;
SD22204UE-GN-W
The models listed in bold above have PTZ presets. So how is it that the firmware would not have presets in this model?
I hope to get this fixed or updated because the camera otherwise ticks all the boxes of what I was looking for.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
What's the update? Any preset options?

The models listed in bold above have PTZ presets. So how is it that the firmware would not have presets in this model?
I hope to get this fixed or updated because the camera otherwise ticks all the boxes of what I was looking for.

Pmedicj

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
What's the update? Any preset options?
That was posted when it first came out which stated it had presets.
There have been no updates or changes. This is a bastard model that has been forgotten about and looks like it will never recieve presets!

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Interesting, seems like non-popular models get the least love. Although, this model had and still has potential. Some firmware updates are applicable to more than one model. Are you sure the other firmware files are not applicable to this model? Sounds puzzling

There have been no updates or changes. This is a bastard model that has been forgotten about and looks like it will never recieve presets!

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
The PFA731 mount is $14

How does this model perform in cold weather? Wonder what will happen when ice forms and sticks around near the gear housing, :lol:

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Here is the latest firmware, DH_SD-Eos-Civil_MultiLang_PN_Stream3_V2.800.0000000.5.R.190827.zip (August 2019) @EMPIRETECANDY

Stephen66

n3wb
Reaction score
I have two of these cameras - bought about a week ago. They work great apart from preset issues. They do not retain an accurate memory of the presets. After a few hours, the presets are remembers of to the left or right of where I had them set by around 20 degrees or so.

Below are the details of the installed firmware, etc. I will have a go updating it.

DH-SD22204UE-GN

System Version V2.623.0000000.22.R.E4.383,

Build Date: 2019-04-09

WEB Version V3.2.1.716601

ONVIF Version18.06 (V2.4.5.697750)

Security Baseline Version V1.3

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Unfortunately, although firmware version may be same, the output function(s) may vary from model to model

Stephen66

n3wb
Reaction score
Unfortunately, although firmware version may be same, the output function(s) may vary from model to model
I tried using the file at the start of this thread but unfortunately, the system would not accept it. I'm bust today but will keep exploring other possible fixes as I have the time.

Reaction score
I have two of these cameras - bought about a week ago. They work great apart from preset issues. They do not retain an accurate memory of the presets. After a few hours, the presets are remembers of to the left or right of where I had them set by around 20 degrees or so.

Below are the details of the installed firmware, etc. I will have a go updating it.

DH-SD22204UE-GN

System Version V2.623.0000000.22.R.E4.383,

Build Date: 2019-04-09

WEB Version V3.2.1.716601

ONVIF Version18.06 (V2.4.5.697750)

Security Baseline Version V1.3
I have this camera also, and had a Sandisk Ultra Plus microSD card installed in it from the beginning. I had the same problems with presets as you. After removing the microSD card (actually just disabled it in the settings) my preset issues went away. Looks like the DH-SD22204UE-GN camera suffers from the same microSD problem as many of their other cameras. Also, the camera would freeze about once a day with the microSD card. I would have to cold boot it to get functionality back. And yes, I did try different microSD cards in it, all verified first, and had the same results. Even different manufacturers, Samsung and Sandisk.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
How come a firmware update can't fix this? There is newer firmware available according to Andy. You can check the DahuaWiki firmware directory for the correct file.

I have this camera also, and had a Sandisk Ultra Plus microSD card installed in it from the beginning. I had the same problems with presets as you. After removing the microSD card (actually just disabled it in the settings) my preset issues went away. Looks like the DH-SD22204UE-GN camera suffers from the same microSD problem as many of their other cameras. Also, the camera would freeze about once a day with the microSD card. I would have to cold boot it to get functionality back. And yes, I did try different microSD cards in it, all verified first, and had the same results. Even different manufacturers, Samsung and Sandisk.

Reaction score
Nothing in the Wiki about firmware for the DH-SD22204UE-GN. Andy did post this thread for firmware dated 20190827, but nothing in the notes points to any fix for the microSD card issue. As such, I have not reason to update. I have to say Dahua's firmware is getting to be really unreliable.

I see no comments in the thread, about anyone installing the newer firmware, yet, that addresses the microSD card issue. I won't be the beta tester. Dahua needs to get their shit together.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Andy should be Chief Executive Officer for Dahua :D

Nothing in the Wiki about firmware for the DH-SD22204UE-GN. Andy did post this thread for firmware dated 20190827, but nothing in the notes points to any fix for the microSD card issue. As such, I have not reason to update. I have to say Dahua's firmware is getting to be really unreliable.

I see no comments in the thread, about anyone installing the newer firmware, yet, that addresses the microSD card issue. I won't be the beta tester. Dahua needs to get their shit together.