PTZ85448-HNF-PA random camera reset

Robertomcat

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Hello, good afternoon.

I have this camera model PTZ85448-HNF-PA (large) which has been working uninterruptedly 271 days according to the camera information.

Yesterday afternoon 4/18/2024 it has started performing random restarts, and in total it has already performed eight restarts, which has never happened before.

I wanted to ask if inside the camera there is any log where I can see if there is any error that the camera has registered, because right now I don't know what it could be. It could be the fault of the external power supply, but it could also be any other internal error.

I have to add that since I bought the camera, Dahua has not released any firmware update for this model of giant cameras, and the latest firmware there is from 28/07/2022.

Do you have any suggestions to help me? Thank you.

@wittaj @EMPIRETECANDY @JDreaming @looney2ns

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Review this list of things to check from @Teken :

ludshed

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
The logs are under the maintain tab but it’s probably only going to tell you “reboot with flag 0x01”

Robertomcat

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Excuse me, I had to leave the house for an ophthalmological check-up.

Review this list of things to check from @Teken :
I changed the FPS settings and also the bitrate, but it randomly restarted again. I will have to find a compatible power supply and check it out.

The logs are under the maintain tab but it’s probably only going to tell you “reboot with flag 0x01”
This camera has the new interface and I don't know where the "maintenance" tab is located. I've been looking for it through the web interface under "registration information" and it doesn't give me the necessary information there either.

JDreaming

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Excuse me, I had to leave the house for an ophthalmological check-up.

I changed the FPS settings and also the bitrate, but it randomly restarted again. I will have to find a compatible power supply and check it out.

This camera has the new interface and I don't know where the "maintenance" tab is located. I've been looking for it through the web interface under "registration information" and it doesn't give me the necessary information there either.
Maintenance, User management, device operation is under the icon System in green circle.

Click on the wheel icon on the top right corner with the red circle you can see logs on the bottom.
But there is not much information other then user names login and logout and the IP address and time.

It seems like the same problem continued from a a while back when wittaj tried to help you last time.

setting location.jpg

Robertomcat

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
But there is not much information other then user names login and logout and the IP address and time.
I had found all this information in the logs, but as it seemed to me such basic information, I thought there was another section where the camera kept its internal logs related to what it did, and not with the accesses of the users and four other minor things :confused:. Thank you!
It seems like the same problem continued from a a while back when wittaj tried to help you last time.
This problem of reboots has never happened to me on this camera, since I started it up I have not had any random network reboots and during yesterday I had nine reboots all day, which was a completely extraordinary thing and last night I had to turn the camera off so there would be no reboots all night long.