purchased a full license, never received email

Reaction score
I hate to say it but I think I'm getting scammed. My Commerce has not responded to my emails and Blue Iris hasn't either regarding WHERE the hell my license key is that I purchased. My credit card was charged though! This is actually the second time this has happened and I should have known better but I don't want to believe that the owner of BI would be scamming folks. Before I dispute the charge on my CC, can someone from My Commerce or BI address this complaint please???:mad-new:

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
First.. Relax no one is scamming you... The key is presented to you after the transaction.. If for some real you did not get the key... You need to allow time for a response.. There are thousands of satisfied purchasers here who have never had an issue...

Sent via Taptalk

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
It has been 8 hours. I should have received the key by now.
Have you checked your junk mail... The key is also displayed right on the my Commerce page confirming the transaction.... I think it's important not to jump to conclusions simply because 8 hours has transpired..

Sent via Taptalk

Reaction score
Have you checked your junk mail... The key is also displayed right on the my Commerce page confirming the transaction.... I think it's important not to jump to conclusions simply because 8 hours has transpired..

Sent via Taptalk
Hey buddy, I'm not a moron. STILL no email. Even if I were a moron, NO ONE responds at BI customer service OR MYCommerce/The Scam artists. The only number I have on the order is the order number. I don't appreciate your condescending tone.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey buddy, I'm not a moron. STILL no email. Even if I were a moron, NO ONE responds at BI customer service OR MYCommerce/The Scam artists. The only number I have on the order is the order number. I don't appreciate your condescending tone.
No one called you a moron. You win. You are right its all a scam. This entire website full of satisfied users is a SCAM. This site was setup to scam you out of a license. Understand that there is a single person who codes blue iris and provides support. RELAX. There is no reason to make FALSE accusations.
Maybe blue iris is not for you. Check out milestone exacq or avigilon.

Reaction score
No one called you a moron. You win. You are right its all a scam. This entire website full of satisfied users is a SCAM. This site was setup to scam you out of a license. Understand that there is a single person who codes blue iris and provides support. RELAX. There is no reason to make FALSE accusations.
Maybe blue iris is not for you. Check out milestone exacq or avigilon.
If I ran MY business like this, I'd be out of business. PS I already have 2 other licenses with BI. This happened once before, at least they responded to my emails last time. Don't tell me where to go.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
If I ran MY business like this, I'd be out of business. PS I already have 2 other licenses with BI. This happened once before, at least they responded to my emails last time. Don't tell me where to go.
if you run your business by calling people scammers simply because you don't have a response within 8 hours then you have a problem. The reason why you stick to blue iris is because there's nothing that comes close at this price so relax and wait for support. You seem to be the only one with this problem so I'm going to guess it's an issue on your end.

Sent via Taptalk

Reaction score
if you run your business by calling people scammers simply because you don't have a response within 8 hours then you have a problem. The reason why you stick to blue iris is because there's nothing that comes close at this price so relax and wait for support. You seem to be the only one with this problem so I'm going to guess it's an issue on your end.

Sent via Taptalk
Sir, maybe you should apply for a job at BI since you seem to have so much time on your hands. There is vandalism in my neighborhood, hence the need for the cameras. I received my very first license key within 10 minutes the first time I purchased it, therefore, I expect the same every time I purchase from them. Now go back to your mom's basement and eat some Cheetos.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Sir, maybe you should apply for a job at BI since you seem to have so much time on your hands. There is vandalism in my neighborhood, hence the need for the cameras. I received my very first license key within 10 minutes the first time I purchased it, therefore, I expect the same every time I purchase from them. Now go back to your mom's basement and eat some Cheetos.
Acting like a child is going to get you nowhere, either with blue iris or this website...

Sent via Taptalk

devastator

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
No need to call names here. Some respect to Fendermann is in place, just look at the number of threads in which you helped people.

You on the other hand only have 6 posts here (no pun intended).

Reaction score
No need to call names here. Some respect to Fendermann is in place, just look at the number of threads in which you helped people.

You on the other hand only have 6 posts here (no pun intended).
I didn't ask for his condescending responses. He didn't help me whatsoever. No one is name calling. Fenderman was disrespectful to me in my opinion. Now he's throwing he weight around bc he's an administrator.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I didn't ask for his condescending responses. He didn't help me whatsoever. No one is name calling. Fenderman was disrespectful to me in my opinion. Now he's throwing he weight around bc he's an administrator.
You came out of the gate spewing lies and accusations..my guess is your email to blue iris had the same nasty tone.. I'm not surprised if that's why you have no response... Life is too short to deal with folks like you... If you have a problem with my responses don't let the door hit you on the way out...

Sent via Taptalk

Reactions: Git

djangel

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Wow, I usually don't pay attention to people like this, but I'm going to make an exception here. Just of out curiosity, do you have any ad/privacy blockers installed in the browser you used to make the online purchase? Yeah, I know you are not a "moron", but you never know; right?. Anyhow, hope you were able to get your license. Be happy!

Reaction score
Wow, do you guys have nothing better to do than pick on people? "Be happy??" Happy people don't try to inflame the situation. LET IT GO. Get some therapy.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Im guessing the issue was resolved or the OP would keep on ranting about not having his license. Its likely that it was in fact user error or OP would have mentioned otherwise.