Push notifications not getting through

pgagne919

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm currently running version 3.65.?.? and the push notifications aren't getting to my mobile phone (iPhone). User set to receive push, push enabled on the mobile device. BI and BIApplePush exe authorized through the Windows firewall.

When running the test, BI says Notification sent successfuly, but it never reach my phone. Notifications from BI app are on the phone iOs 8.1.2.

Any idea what may be the problem? Router setting??

Thanks!

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm currently running version 3.65.?.? and the push notifications aren't getting to my mobile phone (iPhone). User set to receive push, push enabled on the mobile device. BI and BIApplePush exe authorized through the Windows firewall.

When running the test, BI says Notification sent successfuly, but it never reach my phone. Notifications from BI app are on the phone iOs 8.1.2.

Any idea what may be the problem? Router setting??

Thanks!
Welcome to the forum..make sure the user has access to the camera sending the push notification..if the camera is in an excluded group the test might work but it wont send it otherwise.

pgagne919

n3wb
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum..make sure the user has access to the camera sending the push notification..if the camera is in an excluded group the test might work but it wont send it otherwise.
TY!
Even if the user has admin rights? The camera is actually in a group. I'll check into that tonight.

pgagne919

n3wb
Reaction score
Just installed VI version 4 and push notifications are now working fine. I imported the BI3 setup without changing a thing.