QCP-A420 by imogenstudio

Reaction score
This is a WiFi only cam that I got from meh.com several weeks ago. To connect to your network, you have to download an app, "iSecurity+" which connects to the camera's ad-hoc wifi network, allowing you to input your own network's credentials. The problem is, the iSecurity+ app (with monthly fee) is the only way provided to interact with the camera, and I want to use it as a regular IP cam with Blue Iris and what-have-you. All I've been able to figure out is that if you point a browser at "http://admin:admin@192.168.1.xx/goform/video" (I found that url by googling) the browser asks: "What do you want to do with video? From: 192.168.1.13 |Save|Save as|Cancel". Clicking on "Save" causes the browser to begin to save what I presume to be a video stream to my "Downloads" folder, but I don't know what format it is or how to point Blue Iris at this stream. I tried ONVIF Device Manager and pointed it at the correct URL but didn't get anything back except "The HTTP request is unauthorized with client scheme 'Anonymous'." I tried Advanced Port Scanner and got this:
, and when I try to get Blue Iris to query the camera it shows this:
aps.png bi.png

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
"The HTTP request is unauthorized with client scheme 'Anonymous'."
Did you give ODM any valid logon credentials to use (top left of the window)?

*edit*
I tried ONVIF Device Manager and pointed it at the correct URL
The normal query method is an auto-discovery which ODM handles itself.
Did nothing show up when you ran it?

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply! I logged in to ODM using admin/admin, which is what I believe to be the default credentials of the camera, based on the fact that "http://admin:admin@192.168.1.13/goform/video" is the URL which causes the browser to begin saving a stream from the device. For the URI in ODM I just used "192.168.1.13" without any port or path designators.

Reaction score
Maybe I'm not using ODM correctly. I have other cameras active on the network right now, should ODM be seeing them? How do you tell ODM to scan for cameras?