Question on using cameras motion detection

Jamson

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
When using the cameras motion detection does it change anything with blue iris settings. I have motion set on with the camera to record to a internal sd card and on with blue iris to record to the hdd, wondering if blue iris pulls information from the camera for motion and if so how would i turn it off. thanks

GuiBou

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
When using the cameras motion detection does it change anything with blue iris settings. I have motion set on with the camera to record to a internal sd card and on with blue iris to record to the hdd, wondering if blue iris pulls information from the camera for motion and if so how would i turn it off. thanks
From all the things I've learned here to this day, I don't think so.

Envoyé de mon Nexus 7 en utilisant Tapatalk

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Blue iris can poll the camera and record based on the camera motion detection...you would need to use the find inspect option and ensure that "get events with pullpoint" is checked in the video>configuration tab...and you would have to check "cameras digital input or motion" in the trigger tab...uncheck both of those and you are good.

GuiBou

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Blue iris can poll the camera and record based on the camera motion detection...you would need to use the find inspect option and ensure that "get events with pullpoint" is checked in the video>configuration tab...and you would have to check "cameras digital input or motion" in the trigger tab...uncheck both of those and you are good.
Didn't knew this one. Great!

Envoyé de mon Nexus 7 en utilisant Tapatalk