Quickest way to turn Sentry off

jmh139

n3wb
Reaction score
I have sentry on for 8 cameras at my cabin in the mountains and it is working very well. When I visit, I will want to turn off Sentry or at least email notifications. What is the quickest way to do this? Will I have to go to each camera individually or is there an easier way? I am using Blue Iris 4 right now, but can upgrade if it helps.
Thanks

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I have sentry on for 8 cameras at my cabin in the mountains and it is working very well. When I visit, I will want to turn off Sentry or at least email notifications. What is the quickest way to do this? Will I have to go to each camera individually or is there an easier way? I am using Blue Iris 4 right now, but can upgrade if it helps.
Thanks
You don’t need to turn sentry off. Simply disable alerts either by using different profiles or changing the traffic light status (Remember to change the settings so that the traffic light only disables alerts not recordings or anything else that you might want).
Blue Iris 5 Is well worth the update there are improvements to the sentry API that sends additional images for better accuracy