Really Bad Car Accident Caught On Camera

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Well..... I google her name and this article here mention she was fighting with boy friend and drunk.

Windsor Hills Crash: Nicole L. Linton kills Asherey Ryan, 5 others

A woman identifying herself as a friend of the speeding 37 year old driver, since identified as Nicole L. Linton, a registered nurse from Texas, said she was ‘drunk’ and ‘fighting with her boyfriend’ at the time of the incident.
Maybe she was trying to commit suicide.

Teken

Known around here
Reaction score
In the big picture it doesn’t matter the WHY? The end result is a whole lot of hurt, sadness, and loss of life.

There will be forever tears on the faces of people. Knowing they’ll never be able to laugh, hold, and see those they love.

Those parents who now outlived their children will never see them grow up. They’ll never see them graduate, have that first kiss. Walk down that isle to be married. Bring into the world their very own child and grow old.

A whole lot of hurt which lasts forever.

Reaction score

Teken

Known around here
Reaction score
I tend to doubt it. Women, unlike men, generally do not choose to take innocent bystanders with them like that.
If I was a betting man she probably fell asleep at the wheel after a grueling long shift. :(

Teken

Known around here
Reaction score
You'd lose that bet. According to someone who knows her she was drunk and had an argument with her boyfriend. More like drunk with rage.
Per that other members comment possibly. I’d rather wait to see the toc screen as to her blood level and what substance if present was there.

If there’s none than it falls into the category of road rage, heart attack, to fell asleep.

Heart attack is probably the only out anyone could ever consider giving her an out.

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Per that other members comment possibly. I’d rather wait to see the toc screen as to her blood level and what substance if present was there.

If there’s none than it falls into the category of road rage, heart attack, to fell asleep.

Heart attack is probably the only out anyone could ever consider giving her an out.
One article stated, they couldn't do a tox screen due to her injuries.

Teken

Known around here
Reaction score
One article stated, they couldn't do a tox screen due to her injuries.
That’s interesting yet troubling at the same time. The only thing that comes to mind as to why not:

- They forgot to

- Too much time elapsed

- Had a huge injection of blood during her operation and the current blood wouldn’t show anything given the infusion

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Did anyone see the high speed crash of actress Anne Heche

Here is a Ring video of her flying thru a subdivision

And then the aftermath when she flew into a house and caught it fire and then the medics have her covered to either protect her identify or they thought she was dead and she pops up just as they are ready to load her:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
horrific anyway we look at this ..

as many stories we have seen in main stream media ( Rittenhouse, Catholic boys as examples ) - I will have to force myself to just wait on this info to become clear .. as frustrating as it is ..

in general I see

Numerous possible innocent reasons:

stroke
heart attack
seizure
( et al )

Numerous possible bad reasons ..

long list ..

Teken

Known around here
Reaction score
Did anyone see the high speed crash of actress Anne Heche

Here is a Ring video of her flying thru a subdivision

And then the aftermath when she flew into a house and caught it fire and then the medics have her covered to either protect her identify or they thought she was dead and she pops up just as they are ready to load her:

You know when people tell you something is a one off or it’s not going to happen in your life time. What are the odds all of us are talking about a run away car? Only to have another instance of someone going Mach 2 and causing all kinds of hell??

Truly incredible to see two different videos of people just zooming by and smash everything in their path.

Yet come out alive and pretty much unscathed - Fuck?!?

Reaction score

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
She didn't have any mixer or ice in the center console. True sign of an amateur mixologist.

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The Mercedes driver has been charged with 6 counts of murder. She wasn't badly hurt after all.

1660002264588.png

Keyboard

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
100 mph ???? It's still baffling to understand why or what caused her to drive that fast on a busy street.
Also, how she survived that crash when so many others were killed is beyond explanation. She doesn't look like she had any serious injuries.

Reaction score
100 mph ???? It's still baffling to understand why or what caused her to drive that fast on a busy street.
Also, how she survived that crash when so many others were killed is beyond explanation. She doesn't look like she had any serious injuries.
She was driving a Mercedes. Whatever else you can say about them, they are built to withstand a frontal impact. The vehicles she hit were struck in the side, which was far worse.

So she was certainly lucky, but good engineering had something to do with it, too. But on the whole, I imagine she'll wish she had died in that wreck before all is said and done.

Teken

Known around here
Reaction score
She was driving a Mercedes. Whatever else you can say about them, they are built to withstand a frontal impact. The vehicles she hit were struck in the side, which was far worse.

So she was certainly lucky, but good engineering had something to do with it, too. But on the whole, I imagine she'll wish she had died in that wreck before all is said and done.
I would add if there’s time a company could see how their design met / didn’t meet their specifications as it relates to crash survival.

This single incident proves out their design and engineering is spot on!

Impressive and am sure it will help sell more cars!