Recommend HikVision seller on AliExpress

Reaction score
Can someone recommend a seller on AliExpress for HikVision cameras and NVR. Am after the following:
DS-2CD2732F-I (S)
DS-2CD2632F-IS with Junction Box
DS-2CD2032-I 6mm
DS-2CD2032-I 6mm
DS-7816N/7616N - NO POE FUNCTION
I placed an order with Shenzhen Uin technology Ltd (Sammie Hwang), please AVOID this idiot at all costs. Been waiting 3 weeks and still hasn't sent the order. Lies after lies, extremely poor communications. Waiting for a refund now, god knows how many years that will take.

fx72

n3wb
Reaction score
I was looking for a seller to purchase 6 cameras from and contacted several sellers on AliExpress based upon posts from this forum. I ultimately purchased the cameras from E&M Security Center. They were able to ship out my order in 2 days and upgraded the shipping to FedEx for free. I should be getting the cameras this Friday.

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
What did "Shenzhen Uin technology" lie about?
Their On-time delivery promise is 39 days - how did you obtain a refund from Aliexpress when that's more than 3 weeks?

Reaction score
What did "Shenzhen Uin technology" lie about?
Their On-time delivery promise is 39 days - how did you obtain a refund from Aliexpress when that's more than 3 weeks?
The order should have been dispatched within a week as agreed. After the first week, he stated that the package was sent and was going to update the tracking number but never did. Three weeks and still nothing so via AliExpress I requested cancellation as the seller was taking way too long. After few days he accepted cancellation and I got a email from AliExpress stating that refund was in process.

Reaction score
And I've had half a dozen Hikvision cameras, with one more currently on order, and 2 NVRs (7816N-E2/8P and 7816N-E2) from CSST Wholesale Market with good service and no problems, shipping the same day or next day.
http://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/br7RXu5S[/QUOTE] I sent this guy many messages for a quotation before I made my purchase with someone else, he never bothered to get back to me.

Reaction score

Zorac

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
CCTV cameras china - A another one that I emailed on the 26/04 and 29/04 for a quotation and they never responded. Not sure what is happening, all the recommended on this website don't want to respond to me. I'll email the second one....
I have that issue with most sellers on aliexpress (not limited to camera sellers), I'm generally happy as long as it shows up in a timely manner and as advertised. They generally seem to only respond post sale before the appeal period ends.

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I had a bad experience with CSST wholesale market China (Mainland). This guy sold me 7 good cameras but the 8th, 9th and 10th arrived with badly hacked firmware and all 3 cameras were caught in an endless reboot loop. The asked the guy to fix it and he played dumb and accused me of not knowing how to configure the cameras. He also insisted I "send pictures." Huh? I'm sticking with Julia from now on. I recommend that you stay away from "CSST wholesale market China (Mainland)." There's mucho bad Qarma there bro. Bad. Bad. Bad.

anton000

n3wb
Reaction score
@alastairstevenson hello sir. sorry from bringing this thread back up. i used to buy from kenvs on aliexpress based on your recommendation, but it seems he no longer is in business or selling? his aliexpress store seems to be in disarray? ould love to know if you have any other aliexpress sellers you can recommend

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
Last time I checked - and it was quite a few months back - this UK seller pricing was actually better than Aliexpress.
He claims shipping outside the UK would be possible.
I don't know his current status - but I'm sure you can find out ...
JT Wholesaler - Hikvision

Gonewild

n3wb
Reaction score
If you want cheaper camera's buy them from ebay or amazon. They are not Chinese camera but international