recorded clips only play 5 seconds

wakko

n3wb
Reaction score
having an issue where my recorded clips only play 5 seconds and stall out. This is both local and when viewing on UI3. Live view works fine.

this is for an i7 4790 with 12gb ram. cpu utilization is low 10-20%.

The clips that play are the ones where the camera is set to trigger only. the ones that stall after a couple seconds seem to be trigger+continuous. I've read the h264+ could be an issue, but the camera's seem to be set at h264. Also tried installing the KLITE kodecs with no luck. Meaning I can view the clips outside of BlueIris player just fine.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
having an issue where my recorded clips only play 5 seconds and stall out. This is both local and when viewing on UI3. Live view works fine.

this is for an i7 4790 with 12gb ram. cpu utilization is low 10-20%.

The clips that play are the ones where the camera is set to trigger only. the ones that stall after a couple seconds seem to be trigger+continuous. I've read the h264+ could be an issue, but the camera's seem to be set at h264. Also tried installing the KLITE kodecs with no luck. Meaning I can view the clips outside of BlueIris player just fine.
Your problem is continuous+trigger. That setting is not what you are looking for. See help file for its purpose.
Set to continuous. It will mark triggers as well.